19

JIMIN.

''I'm hungry~'' The boy complained as he laid on the couch, his head resting on Yoongi's lap as the other ran his hands through his hair while watching TV.

''The delivery guy should be here soon.'' Yoongi assured him.

''You said that ten minutes ago.'' Jimin pouted his lips causing Yoongi to peck them and send the boy a small smile.

''Hey, you're lucky we even found a restaurant that delivers food on a Sunday afternoon.'' Yoongi tried to make Jimin feel better but the boy's stomach was growling and he was starving.

''And apparently take two hours to deliver.'' Jimin complained as he rolled onto his side, trying to find a comfortable position to lie in as he waited for their food to arrive.

''Can't stay still?'' Yoongi questioned since Jimin continued to shift. Jimin only nodded in reply causing Yoongi to straighten his leg so that Jimin could no longer lie on it and open up his arms. ''C'mere.'' He invited. Jimin smiled and crawled over to the other end of the couch so that he could lie down on top of Yoongi and rest his head on his chest. ''Better?'' Yoongi questioned as he kissed the top of his head.

''Much better.'' Jimin replied as he let out a content sigh. He closed his eyes and listened to the other's steady heartbeat; he felt Yoongi's fingers massage his scalp and before he knew it, he was starting to doze off.

But right before he could fall asleep the doorbell rang twice causing him to flinch.

''Finally.'' He murmured as he got off the other and helped him up to his feet as well.

''Can you go get the money, my wallet's in my jacket up stairs.'' Yoongi asked making him nod his head lazily and make his way into the hallway to go upstairs while Yoongi opened up the door for the delivery guy.

He ran upstairs and into Yoongi's room, which was as messy as ever with both of their clothes lying all over the floor. Jimin couldn't help but smile at the scene. It was like they were already living together.

He quickly grabbed the wallet from Yoongi's jacket, which was on the floor by the bed and ran back downstairs, eager to get his hands on the food.

''Are you okay?'' He heard Yoongi ask as he walked over to the front door. ''What happened?''

''Everything alright?'' He questioned as he popped his head over Yoongi's shoulder to see whom he was talking to. In front of the door stood a teary-eyed Taehyung, the pair made eye contact for a second before Taehyung looked back at Yoongi.

''Who's this?'' He questioned.

''Jimin this is my friend Taehyung, Taehyung this is Jimin.... My boyfriend.'' Yoongi introduced the pair. Jimin knew this was not the time, but he had to bite down a squeal when he heard the name Yoongi used for him, he's never called him his boyfriend before. And the fact that he did in front of Taehyung made it all that more special.

''Nice to meet you Taehyung.'' Jimin quickly snapped himself out of it when he remembered the boy was crying. ''Is everything okay? Do you want to talk to Yoongi? I can leave if you need your friend.''

''No, no.'' Taehyung quickly shook his head. ''It was wrong of me to just show up like this. You two get back to whatever you were doing, I shouldn't have come here.'' Taehyung spoke as he started walking away from the house.

''Tae...'' Yoongi called out after his friend.

''We'll talk tomorrow.'' Taehyung assured. ''Go back inside and enjoy your date.'' Before either could say anything to him, Taehyung started rushing away.

''He's not okay.'' Jimin spoke as he watched the boy rush away.

''I know...'' In that moment, Jimin decided to push his feelings aside and do what is right.

''Go after him, it's okay... I'll wait here.'' He told his boyfriend and pecked his cheek. ''Go, he needs you.'' Yoongi sent him one last look as in to check if it was really okay with it then ran after his friend.

''Taehyung!'' Jimin heard him call out. He watched Yoongi run up to him; suddenly the pair were embracing in the middle of the street. Jimin bit into his lip as he observed them. He needed to keep calm; something must have happened to Taehyung, Yoongi his boyfriend, was just comforting his friend. It was okay.

While the pair were embracing each other and Yoongi tried to get Taehyung back into the house Jimin noticed a scooter pull up in front of the house. He almost scoffed as he watched the delivery guy get off his ride and make his way over to him.

''Oh, now you show up.'' He said to the delivery boy earning a shocked expression in reply. ''Sorry, I'm mean when I'm angry.'' Jimin quickly apologized as he opened up Yoongi's wallet. ''How much?''

''U-uh... That'll be 34.95.'' The boy stuttered.

''Keep the change.'' Jimin replied letting the boy have the five cents then glanced back over to the pair.

''Everything okay?'' The delivery boy questioned as he handed Jimin his food. He glanced back and noticed the pair as well. ''Do you know them?''

''Yeah...'' Jimin nodded. ''Thank you for the food.''

''Have a nice evening... I... I hope they're okay.''

''Thank you.'' Jimin waited for the delivery guy to leave before he slipped on the first pair of shoes he could find and walked over to the pair as well. Even as he was still walking over to them, he could hear Taehyung's crying. He wrapped his arms around both of them and nuzzled his head into the crook of Yoongi's neck. ''Let's go inside, the food arrived.''