27

JIMIN.

It took Jimin an entire minute to processes that Yoongi had just confessed his love to him, but once he was finally sure that he indeed heard the words correctly he all but tackled the other and pulled him into a kiss.

''I love you too.'' He broke the kiss for a split second to reply.

Yoongi kissed him back and pulled him inside the house by gripping onto his waist. Jimin got the memo and kicked the door close with his legs then jumped up and wrapped them around Yoongi's torso making the other almost lose his balance.

''I'm sorry.'' Yoongi spoke between kisses.

''I'm sorry too.'' Jimin replied then proceeded to kiss Yoongi.

''Can I put you down, I'm weak.'' A giggle escaped Jimin's lips as he stood back down on the ground. Yoongi's arms were still wrapped around him and the pair were currently staring at each other with grins on their faces. ''I'm sorry I didn't give you the love and attention you deserve and I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Taehyung...''

''It's okay... I over-reacted that day. I was just jealous because you keep giving him all your attention and it makes me feel like I have to compete with him.''

''I'm so sorry I made you feel that way. But, you have to understand that Taehyung is my best friend. I'm still going to care and worry about him. But don't mistake that for me still having feelings for him. I talked it out with him earlier and I got it all off my chest so that I can finally let go. I'll still care about him, I hope you don't mind that, but I want you to know that you're the one I love and you're the one I wanna be with.''

''Was that so hard to say?'' Jimin half joked, half meant what he said causing the pair to chuckle.

''Yes, because I'm an idiot.''

''Well at least you admit it.'' Jimin teased.

''Mean.'' Yoongi rolled his eyes at the other playfully.

''Excuse you, I brought you flowers to apologize for being too harsh.'' Jimin replied as he offered him the Phloxes.

''So these are you favorite?'' Yoongi questioned. ''What are they called?''

''Grandma said they were some kind of Phloxes.''

''They're pretty; where the hell did you get them in the middle of December?''

''I'm staying at grandma's this weekend, which reminds me, she told me that if we make up that she wants you to come over for cherry pie.''

''Wait, your grandma knows about me?''

''Yeah, you should thank her, I came here thanks to her,  and she wants to meet you.''

''Are you serious?''

''Yes, c'mon, I promised her I'd be back.''

''You know what, why not.'' Yoongi agreed. ''Let me just put these in some water.''

While Yoongi found a vase to put the flowers in, Jimin went to his room to get him his coat, scarf and gloves; he almost forgot the hat but quickly grabbed it then made his way back downstairs.

''I can't believe I'm going to go meet your grandma.'' Yoongi chuckled as he was putting on his boots.

''Really, that's the thing you can't believe.''

''Well, I figured if we made up we would order some food, watch a movie and cuddle not go to your grandma's house.''

''We can still do all of that there, she wouldn't mind, she loves company. We can even ask her if you can stay over as well, there's plenty of space in my guest bed.'' Jimin wiggled his eyebrows at the other causing the pair to chuckle.

''I hope she'll like me.''

''She'll love you, almost as much as I do.'' Jimin assured as he pulled the other into another kiss then grinned at him brightly.

''I love you too.'' Yoongi said back as he wrapped his arm around the other's waist and led him out the house. The pair made their way down the street snuggled close to each other on their way to meet Jimin's grandmother. 

wup wup, hello there

another one of my books finished ayee~

thank you for taking the time to read this, it means a lot to me 

i really dont know what else to write, it felt nice to write another yoonmin idk why but theyre my favorite to write

i hope you liked it if you did feel free to read some of my other books, not to self-promo but yeah it would mean a lot but yeah that's it im very awful with ending speeches and disclaimers 

that would be all have a great rest of your day/night

bye~