11

JIMIN.

''Is this okay?'' Jimin asked his sister making roll his eyes at him and groan.

''Yes.'' Siyeon replied.

''Are you sure? What if it gets cold maybe I should bring a jacket with me. But would a jacket look good with this?''

''Jimin you look great, you also looked great in all the other five outfits you showed me.''

''But which one is the best?'' The question caused Siyeon to glare at her brother and throw a pillow into his direction.

''Why are you acting like this just calm down.''

''That's easier said than done.''

''I get you like the guy and I get that there's this stereotype about gays caring more about their looks than straight guys but don't you think you're overthinking it all?''

''I just wanna look cute for him.'' Jimin pouted.

''And you do.'' Siyeon sighed. ''Go with the blue sweater you looked really cute and cuddly in it.''

''Thank you.'' Jimin sent the younger a smile and walked back over to the bed to change into the blue knitted sweater. He threw off the striped shirt then pulled the sweater over his head. He rushed back over to the mirror to fix his hair then looked at his entire outfit to make sure he looked good.

''When are you meeting him?''

''At six.'' Jimin spoke back as he looked at his sister through her reflection in the mirror.

He still couldn't believe it. In a few minutes, he was going to walk out of his house to go on a date with Yoongi. He could barely sleep at night, he felt the need to squeal and squeeze something tightly but he held back, knowing he needed to keep his emotions in check.

''You still have a few minutes.'' Siyeon assured making the boy sigh and walk back over to the bed to clean up the mess he made. ''So...'' The girl trailed of as a smile crept onto her lips.

''So?'' Jimin repeated after her as he arched his eyebrow up.

''What are you intentions for tonight?'' She questioned causing Jimin's cheeks to go red.

''To have a good time?'' Jimin said back unsure how to reply.

''You know what I mean.'' Siyeon spoke with a fake eye roll. ''Do you like want to date him... Are you just looking for a hookup?''

''First off. I don't know. Second. You know damn well the last time I kissed somebody I was fifteen. There is no way I'm ready for a hookup.'' Jimin explained.

''Oh wow... You need to get laid.''

''I'm aware of that.''

''Would you sleep with this guy though?''

''... I don't know...'' Jimin replied honestly. ''I mean, I know I like him a lot and all... But... I don't know... Maybe if we go on more dates, get to know each other, start dating and so on.''

''Okay good, so you're obsessed but still have morals. There's still some faith left for you.'' Siyeon joked earning a smack to the head. ''Ouch. That hurt.''

''I know, it was supposed to.''

''Be nice to me or I'm not helping you sneak out and back in.''

''My apologies sister dearest.'' Jimin spoke in a sarcastic tone as he pulled the younger into a hug.

''Yeah, yeah. Now let's get going or you're gonna keep your date waiting.''

Jimin grinned at the younger then quickly grabbed everything he needed and decided to not take his jacket since it would look weird with the sweater then followed his sister out of the room. He checked the time and saw it was exactly six o'clock.

Siyeon was the first to walk downstairs, her mission was to make sure the coast in the hallway was clear and nobody was near the entrance area and to distract their parents while Jimin left the house.

She was the first to go downstairs; she checked out all of the rooms then waved her hand at the older to go. Jimin rushed down the stairs and into the entrance room, he quickly slipped on his shoes, took one last glance in the mirror to make sure he looked good then opened up the door revealing his date for the night waiting for him outside.