Chapter 8 - The Decision

Hey guys!

I hope you all are liking this story! It would mean a lot to me if you shared this story with your followers so please do. I will let you all read the story now.

"So what have you decided?" Alisha asks me.

Its the next morning and Alisha had come down from her room after taking a shower and she made a bowl of milk and cereal for herself. I already took a shower and ate breakfast and I'm watching TV right now. We both didn't want to go out anywhere because we were so tired from Navya and Liam's wedding and both of us were just being couch potatoes. Navya didi had hired a cleanup crew to clean the wedding and reception halls and they are getting it done right now, that way we won't have to wake up early in the morning.

I thought a lot about my potential future with Luke and I've made my decision. "I have made my decision. Can you call the boys over?" I ask her.

She nodded, took out her phone and dialed Nathan's number and told her that I'm ready to tell them my decision. Alisha hangs up and tells me that Nathan and Luke will get here in about 20 minutes and both of us went back to watching TV. Alisha knows that she won't get the answer from me until the boys get to the house and as if on cue, the doorbell rings and before I could even react, Alisha rose from the couch and ran to the front door.

Excited much?

She opened the front door, revealing Nathan and Luke and they both came inside. Nathan smiled when he saw his girlfriend and kissed her on the forehead. "Hey babe. Did you sleep well?" He asks Alisha.

"How can I sleep without you?" She says.

"Aw that's my girl." Luke smiled by looking upon them and I could see sadness on his face. I know he wants that for me and him, and there's a part of me that wants it too.

Three of them walked into the living room and Luke's face lit up when he saw me. "Hey Anya. Did you sleep well?" He asks me.

"Hard to sleep when you have a big decision to make, but I tried." I got up and went to the kitchen to pour glasses of water for them. I brought the glasses of water to them, they took it and drank it up. "Also, I have made my decision." They look at me after drinking their water, waiting for me to say something.

"She didn't say anything to me, so I don't know what her decision is," Alisha tells them and sits down next to Nathan, and he wrapped his arm around her.

"Well we're here now," Nathan says and looked at me.

"Right, um.....my decision is that.....Luke...." He nodded at me to continue. "I'm ready to have a relationship with you and be your mate," I make my decision.

He looked at me and blinked his eyes, and he also put his finger in his ear, which is gross. "Making sure that I'm not hearing things. What did you say, Anya?"

"I said that I'm ready to have a relationship with you and be your mate," I repeat.

Luke beamed, lifted me in the air, and spun me around. I've never seen him this happy before and it makes me happy to see him like this. Luke finally puts me down on my feet and still had his arms around my waist and my arms around his neck. "I'm so happy that you agreed to be with me, Anya, and I promise that I will always make you happy," He promises me.

"Now we have to go," Nathan announces. 

"Where?" I ask him.

"To my home, our home. My home is now your home," Luke elaborates.

"Luke, I don't want to leave Alisha alone," I clearly tell him.

Alisha chuckles and says, "I won't be alone, Anya. Because I'm also coming with you."