Chapter 31 - Luna Coronation Ceremony

(1 year later)

Today is a very special, exciting and nervous day for me and Alisha because today is the Luna coronation.

Ever since their fathers' deaths, Luke and Nathan officially became the Alphas of the pack and now, it is mine and Alisha's turn to become the Luna. A lot has changed. Nathan and Alisha are parents to their daughter, Grace, and I couldn't be more happier for them.

Right now, Alisha and I are getting ready for our coronation and our husbands wanted both of us to look special, that they even hired a hair/makeup team for us. "Can you believe that we're officially going to be Lunas?" Alisha asked me.

"It feels like a dream," I said as the team finished with my makeup and hair, and I got up from my chair and looked at my evening gown that was ironed and nicely laid out on the bed. I lifted it from the bed and held it in front of me. "Time to get dressed." I entered in mine and Luke's enormous closet and put the dress, earrings and shoes on. I kept my mangalsutra (wedding necklace) on around my neck. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. 

In our new pack, for these big occasions, female werewolves wear red and gold, including Lunas

In our new pack, for these big occasions, female werewolves wear red and gold, including Lunas. I walked out of the bathroom and gasped when I saw Alisha in her dress, earrings, and matching shoes. She also kept her mangalsutra on. 

"Alisha, you look so amazing in this dress!" I walk over to her and I acted a little over-dramatic by taking some of my eye liner from the end of my right eye and applied it behind her ear

"Alisha, you look so amazing in this dress!" I walk over to her and I acted a little over-dramatic by taking some of my eye liner from the end of my right eye and applied it behind her ear. "Kisi ki nazar na lage." 

Alisha lightly smacked me in the arm. "Shut up." I laughed at her and we heard a knock on our door. "Come in." The door opened, revealing four female pack members from Bhatt Pack: Shruti, Shreya, Purvi and Ishita, and they were all dressed in red and gold. "We are ready."

Alisha and I looked at each other and nodded, making sure that we were ready for this. We walked out of the room, went downstairs and walked out of the house and saw the limousine, waiting for us. The driver opened the door for us and we both went inside and sat down, and the driver closed the door. The driver started driving towards the hall.

We reached the hall and the driver opened the door for us, and we both walked inside and stood behind the doors that leads into the hall. I could hear noise coming from inside and I looked outside and saw so many cars parked outside.