Chapter 17 - Training

2 weeks later

'Come on Anya! Move your legs. You can go faster than that!' Nathan mind-links me.

How long does he want me to run? I've done 10 miles already and my human form is getting tired, so is my wolf form.

'Nathan, it's Leah that's running, not Anya' I heard Alisha mind link Nathan.

'Right' Nathan mind linked back to Alisha.

'Nathan, enough! Anya is getting tired' Luke shouted through the mind link and possibly made me deaf.

'Luke, relax. Anya is fine' my wolf, Leah mind linked to our mate.

'I don't want you to push yourself Anya' Luke says softly.

'Then I won't be able to find my grandmother's killer if I don't push myself.'

Even though I was mind linking, I was still focusing and dodging branches and trees here and there. Nathan was shooting arrows and other weapons in my way but I dodged all of them.

'Ok stop Leah! You're done!' Nathan said through the mind link and I stopped in my tracks and they stood in front of me. Alisha tossed my clothes to me and grabbed them in my mouth and walked behind the tree to change.

I changed out of my wolf form and put my clothes on and walked out from behind the tree. "How did I do?" I ask Nathan.

He showed his timer to me and I was shocked.

"10 miles in 4 minutes! When I was in school, I could barely do 1 mile in 10 minutes," I say and Alisha nodded her head, agreeing with me.

"You did good baby." Luke came over and gave me a passionate kiss. I snaked my hands around his neck and he put his hands around my waist and our tongues were mingling with each other.

I then heard sound from kissing but it wasn't me and Luke, it was Nathan and Alisha. But Luke and I didn't care and we went back to us.

I move my lips to nape of Luke's neck and I looked up in the corner of my eye, watching him close his eyes and moaning.

"Love..." I could tell that he was enjoying it.

"Hey!" Alisha and I separated from our mates and saw Josie and Nikki were standing together with their hands on their hips.

"If you guys are done shoving your tongues down at each other's throats, we have a meeting at the house," Josie said.

"And Alisha, your parents are here," Nikki told us and they both left.

Alisha had a big smile on her face. "Mom and Papa are here?! Come on let's go!" She exclaims and started running before Nathan could catch up to her.

Luke and I walked to the house while staying in each other's arms. "Was I actually good?"

"What?" Luke says with confusion. "I mean, was I actually good out there? My running."

Luke stopped and looked at me. "Of course my love. You were amazing. 10 miles in 4 minutes is a record for the girls in our pack."

"Really?" He nodded. "Wow."

"And you should definitely get a treat for that," He says and his lips were inches away from mine.

"Oh really? And what is that treat?" I slowly moved my hands from his waistband all the way up behind his neck and he was trying to compose himself. I gave him my signature smirk.

"You know what I'm talking about baby." I lean in and he did the same. "But not now," I tease and run back to the house.

"Oh I'm going to get you Anya!" Luke called out from behind me. We ran as the wind and got to the house and I slowed down from running to walking, and as I was about to walk inside the house, Luke grabbed my hand, pinned me up against the wall and he was kissing all over my neck and the sensitive part behind my ear.