Chapter 22 - I'm Sorry Luke

Luke's POV:

"Anya!" I knock on the door again but no answer came in. "What's taking her so long?" I asked them all.

"Let me see," Navya tells me and I moved to the side. I'm trying so hard not to show that I'm worried as f***.

"Anya? Are you in there?" Navya called out.

"No shit! I saw her walk inside here! I know something is wrong with her! I can feel it." I let it all out. "Luke! Watch your mouth, young man!" Dad boomed.

"No it's ok. He's Anya's mate and is worried for her. But he also has to understand that we're worried for her as well," Navya firmly said, but I ignored her.

"She's in trouble, I know it!" I was literally pounding on the door. "That's it. I've had enough of it!"

I connected my shoulder to the door and broke it open. Anya was not in there.

"She's not in here?" Alisha asked looking inside.

"No shit Sherlock!" I yelled at Alisha. "Hey man! I understand that you're worried sick for Anya and that she's not here, but that does not mean that you yell at her sisters, one of them being my mate!" Nathan yelled at me.

The landline was ringing and I ran towards the phone to answer it.

Luke: Anya? Where the hell are you?

Unknown: Is this Mr. Christian Casey?

Luke: No, this is his son, Luke Casey.

Unknown: Oh Mr. Luke Casey. Good that I have you. Do you know someone by the name of Anya Bhatt?

Luke: Yes! She's my girlfriend! Where is she? Is she okay? Give her the phone! Let me talk to her!

Unknown: Hold on, Mr. Casey. Calm down

Luke: Who the hell are you telling me to calm down? My girlfriend has been missing for the past ten minutes and you're telling me to calm down?! I swear I will fuc--

The phone got snatched out of my hand and thinking it was Nathan or Liam, I was about to beat the person. But my hand stopped when I saw it was my father who snatched the phone from me.

"You will raise your hand at me?!" Dad said quietly but with anger. I shook my head and put my hand down.

If anyone talks to my father with raising voices or raises their hand, my father will make sure that they get punished. And trust me, the punishment is not pretty. I've been there before.

Dad put the phone to his ear. "This is Christian Casey......what?!....how did this happen?....with who?........where is she now?.........alright we're on our way." Dad hung up the phone and I was looking at him intently.

"Christian, where's Anya?" Mom asked him.

I wanted to yell at my Dad, asking where Anya is, but I kept my mouth shut.

"Anya was in a Uber and she got into a car accident along with the driver, Johnny Cash. She's been admitted in the hospital. We need to go now!" Dad said quickly.

My baby girl got into a car accident?! My Anya?

I reacted before anyone else did and before I walked out of the house, someone grabbed my arm and it was Dad.

"Tonight, you will receive your punishment," Dad said quietly to me and went out the door.

I'm screwed.