Chapter 32 - Epilogue (End)

Anya Bhatt Casey

Anya's pajamas set above

5 years later

Today marks the fifth wedding anniversary of me and Luke.

I can't believe that it's been five years since Luke and I have been married. Now both of us are parents to 4-year old Lucas and 1-year old Alaina and we are blessed to have these two in our lives. I completed my college education and graduated with a bachelor's degree in film and the media.

As of now, I'm getting ready to leave for work. I started a videography business where we record professional videos of weddings, birthday parties, baby showers, corporate events, etc. It's been my dream to start a business like this and originally, I wanted to sell clothing, but then I found my passion in photography and decided to start a business in that field.

However, I am still the Luna of the North Pack and let me tell you, it's not easy, but I love it. I love being able to help the wolves and train with the pack, however, I've been careful on giving rogues a new place for them. I learned my lesson with Natasha and I intend on not repeating it again.

Today we have to shoot a baby shower, but it's a gender reveal party. Me and my team reached the location and started setting up our cameras. As I was setting up, I saw the pregnant woman, Kayla, walking around the lawn to make sure everything was set up and she looked frantic.

I went over to her. "Do you need help with anything?" I ask her.

She turned around and looked at me. She was wearing an off-shoulder white dress that came down to her knees, light makeup, and brunette hair in big curls. "What the hell do you want now?! Look, I'm already in panic, please don't make it worse for me. Go do you work," she ordered me and I didn't get angry with her.

If anyone talks to a werewolf like that, you would act quickly by showing that person's place, but I didn't do that because I know how she feels when it comes to planning a gender reveal party.

"Excuse me?! Do you know who you're talking to? This is Luna Anya Bhatt Casey!" One of my team members, Matthew, told the Kayla and her eyes went wide.

"You mean Luna Anya of the North Pack?" She said and I nodded with a smile and I could tell that she was embarrassed. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry to tell you off like that. You have done so much for all of us. You may punish me as you like."

"No no no please. Matthew, its ok. She didn't know who I was and I know that she's new in Texas, right?" I confirmed with her and she nodded. "Go finish setting up," I tell Matthew and he left.

"Luna Anya, I'm so sorry. My fiance told me about you, but I never saw what you looked like. I'm so sorry," she kept apologizing. "That's ok. Don't worry about it. I know what you're feeling right now in terms of planning the gender reveal. I have two kids and I planned gender reveals for both of them and let me tell you, it was not easy. But I was able to do it with my family by my side, especially my husband, Alpha Luke," I explain to her.

"That's amazing," She says.

"Yeah, and I won't punish you. You're about to be a mom and trust me, becoming a mother is the best thing in life. I speak from current experience. You will do great as a mother," I tell her.

"Thank you Luna," She thanks me.

"It's all good. Well I should get back to the team."

"Of course, Luna Anya. I feel bad seeing you do all this. Why don't you sit down and enjoy the party along with this?" Kayla suggests but I disregard it. "No it's ok. I came here to work and I'm going to stick to that. I don't want any special treatment, but thank you for the offer," I thank her.