Chapter 10 - Welcome Celebration

4 hours went by.

4 hours went by and the men have not come back with their children. Skylar was pacing up and down in the family room and I could tell she was getting worried for them.

To take our minds off, Alisha and I were watching TV but we always kept looking at the door wondering where they were. For me, it feels weird to be away from Luke for this long, but with him being an Alpha, I have to get used to it.

After what felt like hours, we heard the door open and wherever we were in the house, we all ran to the front door and the fathers along with their sons, and one girl.

I remembered seeing her because she was one of the girls that was outside of the hotel with Luke and his pack on Navya's wedding reception.

"Thank goodness ya'll are here. Are you okay?" Skylar said. The mothers hugged their children and they hugged them back.

"We're fine, mom," the girl said.

Luke and Nathan looked at me and Alisha, and we both ran to them and engulfed ourselves in their strong arms, and their arms coiled around us. Alisha and I were scared to death. Today was our first day coming to their Texas home and all of this happens.

"Hey its ok, love. I'm here with you," Luke whispered to me. He was whispering to me, calming me down, and eventually I did.

I pulled away and we both looked into each other's eyes. "I was so scared. It's been four hours," I said, finally managed to get some words out of my mouth.

"Hey. I'm right here with you. Everything is going to be fine. I promise, next time, I will never stay away that long from you," Luke gives me a promise and comforts me.

"I hope so," the girl whispers.

"Alisha, Anya, this is my younger sister Josie. And this is Alisha, Nathan's mate, and this is Anya, my mate," Luke introduced us to them.

"Nice meeting to meet you, Josie," Alisha said.

"Likewise," Josie said.

"Where's Nikki at? Is she ok?" Alisha asks.

"She's fine. Her boyfriend stopped by, so she's just talking to her outside," Maria answers.

"Who's Nikki?" I ask Luke.

"Nathan's sister," He answers.

"I'm home!" Everyone turned to the door and saw a tall skinny brunette girl, wearing a sleeveless red-striped top, blue jeans with a double-click belt and white trainers.

By her dressing, you can tell that she cares about fashion and she's killing it. Anyway, she stepped inside the house and was reeking of food from Longhorn Steakhouse.

"Nikki, you need to be careful out there," Nathan scolds his sister.

"Relax, Nate. Look at me. I'm fine. Those wolves couldn't give me a single scratch on fabolous bod." Nikki looks towards me with a weird look on her face. "Who is she?" She pointed towards me