Chapter 25 - Story Time!

Luke Casey

"The last time I saw them was in the meeting room with Christian. After that, I didn't see them," the maid responded to my question.

"Where the hell could they be?!" Nathan exclaimed.

"On top of that, Uncle Nick and Dad aren't even home," Josie said.

"First, Sean's dead body, Natasha's kidnapping, and Dad, Uncle Nick, Anya, Alisha and Navya are missing. What the hell is going on in this house!" I yelled.

"Luke!" I turned around and saw our new Beta and Sean's brother, Seth, running towards me. "Luke, I was able to track Anya, Alisha and Navya."

"Good! Where are they?" I asked him.

"They are at a warehouse in Toya. There are at some high school that was closed for many years. Also, Uncle Nick and Christian are there too," Seth showed me the satellite with their locations.

"That means Anya, Alisha, Navya, Uncle Nick and Christian were kidnapped!" Mom exclaimed.

"Who knows what kind of condition they're in!" Aunt Maria cried out.

"Don't worry, Mom. We'll get them back," Nikki comforted Aunt Maria.

"We'll round up the pack," Nathan decided and mind-linked everyone the location of the abandoned high school.

"Luke! Nathan!" We turned around and saw Liam coming down the stairs with Alisha and Anya's fathers. "There's something we have to show you."

"Not right now, Liam. We have to get our family," I say, but Liam stopped me. "Luke, it's important that you and Nathan see this. We found Navya's grandmother's killer."

Anya Bhatt

"Christian? Nick?" I was in shock to see Luke and Nathan's fathers, smirking at us, let us go and stood next to Natasha.

"Surprise!" Christian said and the three of them laughed.

"Why did you do this to us?" Alisha asked them.

"What does it look like? To avenge our brother's death," Nick said and both him and Christian put their arms around Natasha.

The three of us looked at each other. It all made sense to us.

"Natasha's father is your brother and Natasha is your niece," Navya guessed.

"Huh, you're not as dumb as I thought you were. You're pretty smart," Christian said.

"But why? Why all this? Have you ever thought what your sons would think?!" Alisha exclaimed.

"Forget them!" Christian scoffed.

"When did you both start planning this?" I asked them.

"We've been planning this for a long time and right under your noses," Natasha said. "Just tell us when you were planning this!" Navya screams.

Nick got angry and he walked over to Navya and slapped her across the face. "Nick! Don't you dare touch my sister!" Alisha yelled at him.

"Don't call me by name. I'm still the Alpha."

"Uncle Nick, don't waste your energy on them. We have a story to tell them, right, Uncle Christian?" Natasha looks at her uncle.

"Natasha's father, Alex, was our brother. Yes, it's true that your grandmother was one of the most powerful Lunas in the world and made peace with so many other packs, and Alex never liked what your grandmother was doing. But there's also a secret: he loved your grandmother," Christian started.

"Ew! Gross!" Navya exclaimed. "Quiet!" Nick's voice boomed and it came out as a echo in the room, which made me scared.

"Where was I?....Oh yeah! So yes, our Alex loved your grandmother, or should I say 'loved' your grandmother. To make your grandmother change her peace treaties or what-not, he made a plan to make your grandmother fall in love with him, and it worked for a few months, until your grandmother figured out what he was trying to do. There was a banquet held in Monte Carlo and all the Alphas and Lunas were invited, including Alex and your grandmother. During that time, everyone knew that Alex and your grandmother were dating, but your grandmother had a plan up her sleeve. She embarrassed and exposed Alex in front of everyone at the banquet, and on that day, Alex vowed to kill your grandmother. So, your grandmother found love and married your grandfather, gave birth to three children: two sons and one daughter. Alex decided to hurt your grandmother's children but as they got older, they became strong wolves of the pack. Then once all the siblings got married and gave birth to their children, your grandmother loved them dearly, but she specifically loved her three granddaughters: Navya, Alisha and Anya," Christian looked at us with intensity.

The three of us knew that our grandmother loved us more than anything and always did so many things with us when we were little. Nick left off from where Christian stopped, "Your grandmother unknowingly told Alex about the special powers that she possesses and knows that if anyone finds out, she will definitely become a target, and Alex made that happen. Many Alphas and Lunas set their goal: kill the Luna of the Bhatt pack, and unfortunately, Alex was not successful and your grandmother killed him. Christian and I vowed that we will complete Alex's mission. But before we could take the powers from your grandmother and kill her, she extracted all of her special powers and gave them to her only beautiful granddaughters. The two of us decided to wait at the right time to kill the three of you and the Goddess made it happen for us."

"How?" I asked them.

"When you became Luke's mate and Alisha became Nathan's mate. It was like everything was played in our hands. The Goddess makes these mates and she went along with us and we knew that if we have Anya and Alisha, then we will surely get Navya. And now that you three are here, we are ready to take the powers from you and become the most powerful wolves in the universe," Christian said and got up from his chair. 

The door opened, revealing one of Christian's men and he was holding something in his hand. There were three syringes.

"Now, this syringe is going to extract the powers out of you three, and you both will only be normal werewolves, who can only mind-link, run, and fight. No powers for the three of you," Natasha explains the procedure to us. I almost forgot that she was here. She took one syringe, Nick took the second one and Christian took the last one.

"You're going to be awake for this one and you will go through so much pain, that's my favorite part," Natasha squeals in excitement.

They started walking towards us and we were backing away from them. "No please. Don't do it," Navya pleads.

"Just let us go, please!" Alisha also pleaded.

"Never in a million years," Nick said. Our backs hit the wall and we knew that there was no escape. Christian knelt in front of me, Nick in front of Alisha and Natasha in front of Navya.

"Nick, Christian, we both are your sons' mates. Please let us live and free us. Please!" I cried out.

"Our sons can go to hell!" Christian said.

"Not before we send you first!" They turned around and we looked ahead and saw the ones who were dying to see.

Luke, Nathan, Liam and the rest of the pack.

"Well look who came to join the party," Christian chuckled.

"We're just getting started," Liam said and they ran, to start another war.

Yes, this chapter is a little shorter than normal, but I hope you all are enjoying it so far.