Chapter 4 - First Accident in LA

I haven't been able to live normally for the past couple of weeks because Sam has been threatening me to leave Luke and I keep telling her that there's nothing going on between us, but Luke keeps telling her that we're both doing great. Luke is making the situation worse than it already is. What frustrates me is that he doesn't understand that I came here to study only, not have a romantic relationship with a professor, but even I tried explaining that to him and he didn't listen to me. 

"Anya, I need to talk to you about your grades." Grades or that you've been lying to your wife--ex-wife?

I turn around, leave my backpack on the student desk, walk over to his desk and he rose from his seat and leaned against the desk and crossed his arms over his chest, looking at me up and down.

Very obvious that he was checking me out and I loved it. What? No I don't! I hated it.

"Why are you checking me out like that?" I ask him. "How can I not?"

"Mr. Casey, I've already told you that--"

"Please, call me Luke. No need to be formal. There are no students here." Luke started walking towards to me and rested put his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him. Believe me when I say I was taken back by the action because I definitely was.

"Mr. Casey, someone can see us. Please let me go." I try to get out of his grip but he was too strong for me. I'm not a martial artist or wrestler here so that I can flip him over on the desk and have the desk broken in half like how its done in movie.

I wish though.

Mr. Casey freed me from his grip, walked over to the open door, looked out on both ways and closed the door and turned off the lights. The classroom was dark but there was still sunlight coming through the windows. My heart was beating really fast and my breathing was quickening. What is he going to do?

Mr. Casey turned around and walked towards me until he was inches away from my face. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me towards him. I couldn't move body. I was frozen. "You're all mine." That sexy voice gave me the shivers.

Luke threw his things off his desk, carried me and laid me down on his desk. He leaned close to me and whispered, "With that white tank top and denim shorts, you make me go crazy."

Luke started licking and kissing my neck and a shock wave of electricity went through me when I felt his lips on my body and it felt so damn good. I moaned so loud that he closed my mouth with his hand.

 I moaned so loud that he closed my mouth with his hand

"My precious girl, those moans are only for me to hear." He then pulled my tank top up to my bra and kissed my stomach while looking at me seductively.

" He then pulled my tank top up to my bra and kissed my stomach while looking at me seductively