Chapter 12 - Long Story

I look in the mirror and saw that I wasn't looking at my average height figure. I was looking at a huge snow white/grey wolf in front of me. My eye color being the same but everything else was different.

I could not believe what Alisha said to me until I looked at myself and believed it. I was a werewolf. To be honest, I started to get scared of myself. I looked back at everyone and whimpered, telling them to change me back.

"She wants to get changed back," Nathan read my mind.

Alisha walked closer to me and did a soft blow and I could feel myself changing back to my human form. When I changed, I immediately felt a blanket laid on top of me and saw that Alisha put it on me.

I didn't understand why she did that until I looked down and realized that I was butt naked. That's awkward. Alisha helped me get up on my feet with the blanket wrapped around me.

I look at Alisha with so many questions flying around in my head. "I know I have a lot of explaining to do and I promise that I will tell you everything. First, you go upstairs and change," Alisha told me.

She definitely has a lot of explaining to do. While clinging on the blanket, I went upstairs to my room and changed in pajamas. I came back downstairs and everyone was gathered around in the living room.

I sat down next to Luke and he put his arm protectively around my waist and kissed me on the cheek close to my ear. I needed that.

"Alisha, how is Anya a werewolf? She should've changed a long time," Christian asked her.

"I knew that there was something about you." Luke moved the strand of hair out of my face and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. "And I love it even more." He kissed me on the lips and I wanted more, and he knew that.

"If you both are done sucking each other's faces, I think we can get back to the big picture here. Anya is a werewolf," Nikki states Alisha sat down next to Nathan and she was nervous for some reason.

"I don't know where to start," She was rubbing her hands together, which means that they were sweaty.

That means that it's going to be a long story.

"Ok. Anya, our whole family....by whole family, I mean your parents and siblings, my parents and brother are all werewolves, except for your mom."

Huh?! Everyone, except my mom, are werewolves? And they never told me?!

"The whole Bhatt family are werewolves. Our pack is called the Bhatt pack, I know, it's not very creative. The pack was started by our great grandfather, Anil Bhatt. At that time, he was the Alpha and his son--our grandfather--Aryan Bhatt was the heir. Our great grandfather died from old age and our grandfather became the Alpha of the Bhatt pack. Of course, he married his mate--our grandmother--and gave birth to your dad, my dad, and our aunt. Did Uncle ever tell you how Dadi died?" She started and asked me.

"He told me that she died in a plane crash." That's what he told me but I didn't think it was true. "That's because it's not true." Did she just read my mind or did I speak out loud?

"She was a target from the packs in India because she was one of the strongest Lunas in the world," She responded. Dang!

"She was killed by a rival pack. She suffered a horrible death. But our grandmother was not only a werewolf, she was also a powerful supernatural. She had all kinds of powers and that's why she was the number target from a rival pack. Before she died, she distributed her powers on her female grandchildren who are--"

"You and Anya, right?" Josie jumped in. "Not just the two of us. She also gave it to Navya didi."

"Navya didi is a werewolf?" I was shocked.