Chapter 19 - You Both Are Okay

I think I was trampled on when the whole pack just dived in the field by the house and started killing every single guard while the rest of us snuck inside to get Navya and Ranveer.

We all stormed inside and ended up in the living room and there was two staircases going opposite directions. Once we were inside, we changed back to our human forms and changed in our clothing without any one of us seeing each other. Alisha and I changed behind a couch and the men openly changed into their clothing.

It was clear for us to come out and we all stood next to each other.

"Ok so.....which way do we go?" Alisha asked openly but quietly.

"I think half of us go to the left staircase and rest go up to right staircase," Nick suggests.

"Sounds like a plan. Let's go," Luke says. Christian, Nathan, Alisha, and Ravi Chacha went up the left staircase and me, Luke, my dad, Liam and Nick went up the right staircase.

I could tell that this house was huge because we going through so many hallways. We're also putting ourselves in danger because we don't know who the kidnapper is, so we're in for a treat.

"Wait stop!" I stop them and motioned for them to listen. Footsteps. Heels clicking against the floor. I hid my body behind the wall and peeked around the corner to see who it was.

It was a brunette girl, who was dressed like a slut but she was covering herself with a long black hoodie. She was wearing a short white/red dress and the length stopped at mid-thigh and red high-heel boots.

I looked back at them and mouthed, 'a girl.' Next thing we knew, the girl turned around the corner and stopped short when she saw us. She was carrying two empty plates in her hands and it looked like someone ate food off of them. She looked at us and got scared, and was about to drop the plates, but Luke immediately caught them before they dropped on the floor.

"W-w-who are you?" The girl asks with fear in her voice.

"That doesn't matter. Are Navya and Ranveer here?" Liam asks the girl. That's not how you start this out, my friend. Catch the sarcasm.

"You mean the lady with a five year old?" She describes.

"Yes that's them."

"Go down the hall and turn left. Third door on the right. That's where Sawyer keeps his prisoners."

"Sawyer? Who's that?" I ask her.

"The Alpha of our rival pack," Papa answered my question. "Are you part of the pack?" Alisha asks the girl.

"No. I was a member of a pack but I was cast away by the Alpha," the girl explains. So she's a rogue. "What's your name?" I ask.

"Natasha."

"Natasha, from now on, you're free. I know that Sawyer is a dirty man since he makes you dress like this," I motion to her dressing. "You're right. He makes me dress up like this. Please get the mother and son out of here. He's a horrible man. The mother took all the beating from him just to save her son. I've been taking care of them. See, they just finished eating." She shows the plates to us.

"I will get my wife and son out of there. Thank you for taking care of them," Liam thanked Natasha.

"No problem. If you all don't mind me asking, are you all from the same pack?" Natasha asked us.

"No. This is Christian and Nick, Alphas of the North Pack and Christian's son is Luke, and Nick's son is Nathan. This is my father and uncle, and they are the Alphas of the Bhatt pack. Natasha, you deserve a second chance and I would like you to join our pack," I tell Natasha.