Chapter 26 - Their Punishment

Luke Casey

It's hard to believe that my own father and uncle were plotting to kill my girl. Our mixed pack ran towards them and pounced on them. Other wolves appeared behind the traitors and as I was getting closer to dick of a father, I killed every wolf that was in my way.

I got to Christian and his hands and teeth were bloodied from killing my pack, who were once his. "Out of all people, I expected you to be the last person to do this to them," I tell him with hatred and he just had his signature sinister smirk on his face.

I'll wipe that smirk off with his own blood.

"When it comes to family, there are some sacrifices that must be taken care of," He says to me.

"You're right. Anya is my family and there are sacrifices that I can and will do for her, starting with you." I ran at him and he just stood there. He slammed me against the wall, I collided and fell on the hard, cold concrete floor. Everything went quiet all of a sudden and I got up on my feet and saw dead bodies everywhere and Nathan has his father captive. In the corner of my eye, I saw my mom and Anya's mom holding unto Anya, Liam with Navya and Nikki had Alisha.

"I know how you fight! I taught you everything! You can't beat me!" Christian yelled at me.

"Christian, why would you do this? What did these girls ever do to you?" Mom was on verge of tears.

He looked past me and at Mom, and slowly walked towards her. "Maria, I had no choice. I had to avenge my little brother's death. You know that he meant the world to me. He was so young when he saw our father die in the car crash. He went into depression and I got him out of it. Ever since then, he had always told me that I was his father figure. Did you even know that, Maria? He not only thought of me as his older brother; he thought of me as his second father. And these three!" He pointed at Navya, Anya and Alisha.

"These three chicks' grandmother killed my brother! And now, they are going to pay for it, by sacrificing themselves!" Christian yelled and lunged at Anya, but before he even laid a hand on her, I ran to him, grabbed him by the collar and threw him against the wall.

"You lay a hand on her, I will cut that hand off!" I exclaimed.

"Do whatever you want. I don't care! No one can beat me down to the ground!" He yells. Out of nowhere, he falls to the ground and I see Josie with her fist raised.

"Really? Cause' I just did."

"Get rid of bodies. Take our ex-Luna and Alphas to the dungeon. Nathan, Liam, and I have a lesson to teach them," I tell our wolves and they followed my orders.

Anya ran up to me and her arms went around my neck and my arms went around her waist. My girl is with me, safe and sound. "You ok, love?"

"I am, now that I'm with you," She whispers in my ear. We both let go and give each other a kiss and separated since we didn't want to put on a show. There are still some unmated wolves out there and I don't want them to lay their eyes on my girl.

I went over to Alisha and Navya, asking them if they were okay, and they said that they are fine. We all went back home and I insisted on giving Anya a shower as she was smelling and a little bruised.

"Come, baby." I walked her inside our bathroom and was about to undress her, until she stopped me. "Don't you want to do this in your own........style?" Her hands snaked up my arms and around my neck.

I pulled her closer, lightly crushing her against my chest. "Don't have to tell me twice." I rip her shirt open as the buttons went flying everywhere. She immediately jumps and wraps her legs around my waist, while I attack her neck. I kissed down her neck and to her cleavage while I worked my hands to unhook her bra, which successfully worked. I roughly squeezed her breasts and kissed and sucked on them.