Chapter 15 - Think Like A Luna

Alisha told me about heat. It usually happens on a full moon night and when all female werewolves go through it. When a female werewolf goes through heat, she has to be with her mate. An unmated male can have sex with a female werewolf who's in heat, unless he is able to control his desire.

Its the same thing for a mated male too. The mated male can also control if his mate is in heat and can have sex with her. I honestly did not want Luke to control it because I wanted to be in bed with him.

Thats what happened to Alisha. The same day she moved in with Nathan after finding out he was her mate, on that same day, she got into heat. Nathan was able to control himself, but not his guards. The guards almost took Alisha until Nathan beat them black and blue. Nathan tried, but he lost control with her, that was when him and Alisha mated for the first time.

That is why Sean backed away from me because he's unmated and loyal to Luke, and he knew that if he touches me, then Luke will break his hands and legs with torturing devices. "I mind linked him. He's coming," Sean tells me. I knew he was talking about Luke.

Sean looked over at the guards and they were also trying to control themselves. "Look, man, I know it's difficult for you all, but she's our new Luna. You have to control it," Sean consoled them. New Luna? Dude, we didn't have a coronation ceremony yet.

But one guard lost control. "Forget it. I'm taking her."

"Touch her and I'll cut your body to pieces!" A voice boomed throughout the house and Luke was at the top of the staircase. He swiftly ran down the stairs, picked me bridal style and I screamed in pain.

"AHH!"

"Sorry love." He was whispering sweet words to me to have me consoled. It felt like a thousand needles were getting jabbed into my side. Luke took me to the bathroom in our bedroom and laid me carefully on the counter, like I was a glass sculpture.

He turned on the water in the jacuzzi and waited for it to fill up. While he was waiting, I was clutching my side since I was in a lot of pain. Luke came over to me and I could tell that he was also trying to control himself.

"Don't worry baby. Everything will be okay." He went back to the jacuzzi to check if it was filled up and he stopped the water. Finally its filled up.

Luke picked me up and had me sit on the edge of the jacuzzi. He took off his shirt and jeans, leaving him in boxers, and he also took off my clothes, leaving me in bra and panty.

He got in the water and pulled me down with him and I screamed, not because I was hurting, because the water was freezing cold!

"Oh my god! Its so cold!" I exclaimed.

"Thats the only way to get rid of the heat, love. Its okay, I'm here with you." The cold water was actually cooling me down and Luke was doing low growls, since he's trying to control his wolf. I laid against his sculpted chest, wrapped my arms around his waist, and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Luke, let it go."

"No love. I don't want to hurt you," Luke replied.

"Its okay."

"No its not, love. Don't worry it'll be over." I think if it were other mated males, they would just lose control, just like Nathan. But Luke cared about the pain I was going through and he didn't push it.

"I'm sorry--"

"Don't be sorry love. I don't know why you're getting in heat now when we're already mated," Luke said.

"Probably its because I changed late," I assumed. "Yeah probably. Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, a lot better."