Chapter 29 - First Wedding Ceremony

Six months later (6am)

Whenever I look at my left hand, I can't stop smiling at the way my ring finger is shining.

My love. My mate. My Luke proposed to me and I said yes. And we're going to get married today. I'm literally on cloud nine! I'm going to be Mrs. Anya Casey. Huh, has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

I get to wake up with Luke every morning--well, technically, I already wake up with him every morning, but as a girlfriend and mate, but this time, I will wake up with him as his wife and soulmate forever. While these happy thoughts were swirling in my head, I was walking down the hallway and heard a voice mind link me.

'You can't hide from me, sweetheart. I'm going to get you and you will be mine forever.'

'I'm not that easy to catch.'

'Oh really? We'll see about that.'

I reached my room door, quickly unlocked it with my room key, opened the door, ran inside, closed the door behind me and locked it. I don't know where I should hide. I was panicking.

He's after me. He could do anything to me and no one is near to save me.

I heard pounding on the door and I froze in my place, and ran inside the bathroom, locked it and didn't turn on the lights and slowed my breathing. I heard the door broke open and my hand went to my mouth to make sure no sound came out.

I looked down at the crack at the bottom of the door and saw his shadow, and he stopped in front of the bathroom, and my breath was quickening and my heart was beating so fast. I couldn't even calm myself down.

He kept on walking and after a while, he opened the room door and closed it behind him. I let go of the breath that I was holding, quietly opened the bathroom door, and slowly walked out of the room.

"Thank god," I said to myself.

My world went around as soon as I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and threw me on the bed. I met with those green eyes.

"How did you know I was in the room?" I ask him.

He leaned in until I could feel breathing against my mouth. "Babe, I can feel and see you anywhere," Luke says and gives me a kiss. I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck while our lips danced together in the kiss.

'If you both are done kissing each other's faces off, you need to get ready for your own wedding,' Alisha mind linked us. We broke off from each other, Luke got up on his feet, grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. My hands rested on his chest as I looked up to him. "Well, we have a wedding to prepare for."

"Yes we do. I think we both want this to be official," I tell him. "Absolutely." He smirked and leaned in. 'Come on you two!' Nathan shouted over the mind link. Luke groaned in anger and frustration.

"I'm going to kill him," He mutters. "No you won't. He's my sister's husband and if you do anything to him, then I won't leave you alone," I threaten him.

"Are you choosing your brother-in-law over your mate and soon-to-be husband?" He asks me. I lightly push him away from me and open the door wide enough for him. "No, I'm saying this as a Luna. Now, go and get ready," I tell him.

He smiles and walks over to me and leans into my ear. "I can't wait for you to be my wife," He whispers, kisses my ear and leaves the room and disappears around the corner and in the elevator.

I don't know what to do with that guy. 'That guy is your mate.'

'I know that. Now, don't mind link me until the wedding,' I tell him as I close the door. I change out of my clothes and put on my white robe that says 'BRIDE' at the back. I heard a knock on the door.