1

" Maya it's been 1 fucking hour , where are you ?? "

" you said you were on your way to my house "

" the food will get cold "

I put my lip gloss in its place before taking my phone . I laugh while reading the messages Aaliyah sent me . I don't blame her if she's mad , I told her one hour ago that I was on my way to her house .

I take my car's keys and walk out of the house . I walk towards my car and get in .

" I'm coming " I text her before putting my phone on the passenger seat and start driving .

Her house isn't really far from my house .

I reach her house . I park my car and get out walking towards her house's door and ready to ring at her door .

I ring at her door expecting Aaliyah to open it , but as soon as it opens I see Shawn .

I don't see Shawn as the famous singer , more as a normal person cause I know him since kindergarten.

Aaliyah and I were bestfriends since since we were little . And we get even more closer as the time pass . Shawn always loved to prank us , and mess with us back then and that would make Aaliyah angry . Me and Shawn weren't really friends but I used to enjoy his company . But we haven't seen each other since he became famous .

However he opens the door shirtless . He changed since the time I last saw him . He's more muscular now .

His hair grow a little longer , and it's falling over his face . His jawline looks a little sharper than before and his hands and torso look a little stronger . He also have a v line . His eyes just as I remember , hazel Brown eyes full of joy and happiness .

" Maya take a picture it will last longer " Shawn says winking at me .

I roll my eyes trying to reciprocate but no words leave my mouth .

He gets closer to me , leaning his hand against the door's frame . He looks me up and down before he speaks again " you're cute  "

he takes a step forward getting even more closer . We stare at each other's eyes for a few seconds before he breaks the stare and leans forward and now our faces are only inches apart .

" you're finally here " Aaliyah almost shouts making Shawn takes a step backwards .

She then takes my hand and leads me to her room .

" I hope he didn't bother you " she says sitting on her bed " he just came back from tour and he is staying here because he is renovating his condo "

She gets up , put the movie into the DVD player . We sit on her bed getting comfortable as the movie begins .

" hey my brother is having a party tonight and you're coming " Aaliyah says after a moment putting more popcorn into her mouth .

" I don't know I- "

" nah you're coming " she says pointing at me .

" but I won't have time to go home and change "

" borrow something from my clothes " she says getting up and walking towards her closet " you have to live a little "

I get up and turn off the tv before I walk towards her . Maybe she's right , I have to live a little .

_____________________________________

Hey hey my loves it's me . I'm back with a new story .

Thoughts about the first chapter ? Do you like it ?

Like ? Share ? Subscribe ? 💗

Also sorry for any grammatical mistakes , English isn't my first language .