20

I KNOW, I KNOW I HAVEN'T POSTED FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS BUT I WAS REALLY BUSY.

NOW ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE. IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED TO UPDATE :)

ENJOY ❤️

_______________________

" so Shawn, how's life going? " Mom asks before taking a sip of her drink.

" um everything's fine"

" And where are you staying since you just came back to Toronto?" she asks him and I glare at her.

For the past ten minutes she's been asking him useless questions.

" I'm staying with my parents cause my condo is being renovated but it will be finished soon "

" do you have a girlfriend? "

" MOM " I mumble under my breath glaring at her once again.

She just looks at me innocently.

" um No, no i don't have one" Shawn looks at me for a few seconds and smiles before looking at my mother again " but I'll probably have a girlfriend soon"

" aw I hope so, you're such a lovely guy I bet every girl wants you" she answers looking at me smiling.

Omg even my mom ship us together.

Shawn clears his throat " um where's the restroom?"

" come I'll show you" I say getting up. Shawn gets up too . I lead him down a hall to the main bathroom. I turn around to go back to the table but before I could, Shawn grabs my waist pulling me closer to him. He starts playing with my hair as he stares at me smile.

" Shawn..." I start saying but stop when  kisses my forhead.

" did I tell you how cute you are ?" he asks and then kisses my nose. " you are thissss cuteee " he opens his arms in the air  sounding like a little kid . I giggle at his cuteness. He pinches my cheeks then kisses me before letting go.

I look at him and his smirk is bigger than ever. He mumble something in my ear before winking at me. He then walk into the bathroom.

I shake my head smiling before going back to the table.

***

My parents and Aaliyah's parents are sitting downstairs in the living room while Aaliyah, Shawn and me are sitting in my room.

Shawn is laying on my bed and I'm sitting next to him while Aaliyah is sitting on my desk chair.

" are you the kind of person who eats to survive or survives to eat?" Liyah ask Shawn.

" what's the difference between them?"

" do you live to eat or eat to live ?"

" I live to eat of course" Shawn says smirking.

" um do you think if I stepped-" Shawn throws a pillow on her face. I start laughing but stop when I notice shawn staring at me. His stare is intimidating sometimes.

" HEY" Aaliyah yells throwing the pillow back at Shawn. He catches it before it touches his face.

" I'm bored" he says and then throws the pillow on my face this time.

I try to throw it back at him but since we are next to each other , he holds both my arms pulling me to his chest. I try to get out of his hold by pulling backwards but I fall to the ground pulling him down with me. He falls over me.

" get up. You're crushing me" I say laughing. I put my hands on his torso trying to get him off of me but he just laughs instead.

I start hitting him on his chest but he starts laughing even harder. And the thing is that he's so bigger and taller than me that it looks like a kitten hitting a tiger.

He holds both my arms and brings them over my head. He then put his forehead against mine.

" stop hitting me women "

" um guys I'm still here" Aaliyah says and I blush as I notice the position we're in.

Shawn and I get up immediately and he runs his hand through his hair. He clears his throat trying to break the awkwardness.

" let's go to a hunted house!!! " Liyah whisper-yells.

" what?! No!!" I say sitting back on my bed but then get up again when I see Shawn approaching me.

Every step he'd take forward, i'd take one backwards until my back hit the wall.

Shit.

Now our faces are only inches apart.

Shawn looks at me and smirks " why? Are you scared Maya?"

" No" I say a little too quickly " I mean no I'm not" i bring my arms under my chest.

" oh really?" he says raising his eyebrow " then let's go"

" fine" I mumble looking away from him.

" YAYY" Aaliyah yells crushing me in a hug.

_______________________________