4

I got up getting into the bathroom , I brushed my teeth . It's a hot day today so I decided to wear a blue dress .

I go downstairs and enter the kitchen .

" hey mom , hey dad " I say taking an apple from the fruit bowl " are you going now ? "

They are traveling to Paris for their job , and they are coming back home next week .

" yeah we are leaving in half an hour . Have fun at school " my mom says smiling .

I nodded leaving the kitchen , and getting out of the house . I walk towards my car , I get in it and then I  start driving to Aaliyah's house as I usually do . Sometimes I give her a ride to school , and sometimes she gives me one . It's our thing .

I arrive at her house , park my car and walk towards the house . I ring on the door and after a few seconds , the door opens .

" hello Mrs. Mendes " I say greating her with a smile on my face .

" sweetie I already told you to call me karen . We are not strangers " she says opening to door a little more and stepping aside " get in "

I smile at her before getting upstairs and I start to walk towards Aaliyah's bedroom and I could hear noises from her room .

" you knew she's my bestfriend  so why did you kiss her at the first place ? Is there something going on between you too ? " I hear Aaliyah says .

I totally forgot about that .

" are you seriously gonna talk about it now ? No there's nothing going on between us . I already told you that we had to . It was for the music video it- "

" it was a meaningless kiss . It means nothing , right Shawn ? " I say entering the room without even knocking on the door .

I look at Aaliyah then at Shawn and I could see a little bit of hurt in his eyes , but he soon masks it shaking his head " yeah it means ... nothing " he says whispering the last word before he turns around and gets out of the room. 

" come on , we are gonna be late " I say and she nods .

                             ****

The ride to school was silent . The first periods were boring .

I have every class with Aaliyah like usual , and I was happy about that .

We meet up with our friends and we sit at a table at lunch .

" hey maya " says a voice from behind me .

I turn around to see Blake . Blake is cute , he has  black curly hair and bright blue eyes .
He also has that cute smile that makes almost every girl fall for him , though it's sad that he's a player .

" hey Blake " I say smiling at him " what's up ? "

Suddenly I feel all eyes on us , and that makes me uncomfortable , I hate being the center of attention .

" I was wondering if you'd like to go out  tonight ? "

" yeah sure "

" I'll talk to you later " he says smirking before turning around and going to go back and sit with his friends .

" what did he want ? " Aaliyah asks me excitedly as soon as I sit back in my place .

" to take me out " I say taking a bite from my lunch .

" aww that's amazing , but be careful okay ? "

" I will don't worry "

The bell rings and we get up and walk to class .

Well I guess tonight won't be boring after all .

___________________________________

I'm so existed for the next chapters

DRAMA IS COMINGGG