3

The week passed really fast . I auditioned for the role of the girl in the music video , and I got it .

Currently Shawn , Andrew , me and Shawn's crew are in the middle of a city where we're gonna film some scenes for the music video .

I start playing with my fingers , i'm a little bit nervous . I used to take acting courses but I have never done something like that . It will be shown on television , YouTube , almost everywhere on social media and just the thought of that makes me more nervous .

" are you nervous ? " Shawn asks me .

" yeah , a little " I say looking at him " actually a lot "

Shawn takes my hand squeezing it a little " it's fine don't worry , if you don't feel nervous something must be wrong cause it means you don't care  "

I smile at him nodding , feeling less nervous as he's still holding my hand .

" so guys here you have to run , Shawn you'll run first and maya you'll run after him , you two would be smiling and then Shawn you hold your hand out so maya could take it and you continue running holding hand till you reach the top of the stairs , and then Shawn you hug her from behind before you too start dancing "

We do as told , Shawn started running and I started running behind him but soon I was out of breath since I don't run at all .

After some minutes Shawn turned his head to look at me still running , holding his hand out and I held it intertwining our hands .

We kept on running till we reached the top of the stairs , where Shawn  hugged me from behind and we stared at the sky .

He wrapped his hands around my waist and made me turn around before he held my hands and we start dancing and it was difficult to keep a straight face . Shawn's dancing skills are just hilarious .

Not that I know how to dance  .

We stare at each other's eyes , and the color of his eyes was brighter than ever , I think I could get lost in his eyes .

" Andd cut " the producer says .

I turned around and Shawn took a few steps backwards making some space between us .

We then entered a café where we had to pretend that we were talking and holding hands ...

And then there was a scene where we had to run till we arrive at the cliff where we started to scream and laugh . It was really funny .

" fine guys , here there's a kissing scene , just make it looks real " the producer says .

Oh no !

Shawn never told me about that .

I turn around so now I'm facing Shawn . He places his hands around my waist bringing me closer to him before he leans forward and then whispers in my ear " are you okay with that ? "

" yeah " I whisper back and I couldn't help but look at his soft lips .

He gets even more closer , putting his hands on my head  before he connects our lips . I close my eyes as I put my hand on his chest .

After a few moments we pull away , and I notice Shawn smirking .

                               ***

Shawn offered to drive me back home , the ride home was silent and kinda awkward .

Shawn stops infront of my house .

" Maya you were fantastic " Shawn says breaking the silence and I look at him in shock

" I ... I mean your acting skills were fantastic . You're really good at acting " he says awkwardly scratching the back of his neck .

" oh thank you " I say smiling before getting out of the car and I start walking towards my house .

I open the door and I see my parents in the living room . They sometimes travel for work but we always keep in contact when they are out of town .

I enter my room and lay in bed , and the only thought running inside of my head is

How am I going to tell Aaliyah that I kissed her brother ?!

______________________________________

I hope you like it ❤

Vote ? Comment ? Share ?

See you in the next chapter