22

I feel a pain in my jaw. I open my eyes aware that I am tied to a chair. I try to lift my head up but a strong pain shoot trought my neck and I close my eyes again and bit my lower lip.

" It took you long to wake up, sleeping beauty" I hear a deep voice from somewhere in the room, I think it's a basement. It's all dark but I could still see. I spot Jordan standing right next to a table in the middle of the room.

" for how long have I been unconscious ?"

" three days" he says while looking at something on his phone in a bored tone.

Woah what??

" what do you want from me?" I feel exhausted and terrified , I can barely open my eyes.

" I've been away from you for so long and that's how you greet me ?" he asks angrily walking towards me. He's now standing in front of me. I try to jerk away from him but I only manage to make the ropes get tighter around my hands and legs and I close my eyes in pain. He leans in to my face and places a kiss on my forhead.

" I missed you so much... " he whispers in my ear and the hair stand up on the back of my head.

" get away from me" I whispered-yelled but he just chuckles.

THAT ASSHOLE JUST CHUCKLED.

" you thought you could send me to jail and continue living your own life like nothing happened??"

Pretty much yeah

he smiles at me. A twisted sick smile.

" well you were wrong! You are mine! As long as I'm alive you are mine! And I wouldn't let anyone touch you even that little singer guy that you like so much " he says the last few words in aww and I could feel the sarcasm in his voice.

He then walks away leaving me in that dark place alone.

I'm hungry and thirsty and hurt and I really need to pee.

But most of all I need food. Ughh

I wonder if anyone realized I'm missing... I mean my parents are out of town but I think they should be home by now. They are probably searching for me everywhere. I've missed them.

I know they are searching for me everywhere because once I was supposed to be back home at nine but came home at eleven. My phone died so I couldn't call them and tell them that i'd be home late. When I arrived home everyone - and when I say everyone I literally mean EVERYONE , my neighbors, my friends, my grandparents - everyone was waiting for me in the living room. My parents have called them and told them that I was missing. What an embarrassment.

Shawn and Aaliyah . I've missed them so much too .

****

~ three days ago ~

~ Shawn's POV ~

" LIYAH!! I THOUGHT I'VE TOLD YOU TO STAY WITH HER TILL I ARRIVE WITH THE CAR!" I yell at Aaliyah angrily.

I'm so worried about Maya. When I came back with the car , I found Aaliyah holding her phone nervously in her hands. She told me that she couldn't find her and that she's been trying to call her but she wouldn't respond. After spending almost 1 hours searching for her we decided to go home. Maybe we'll find her their. We went to her place but it was empty.

And here we are now, in our house, waiting for Maya to maybe call us or come home.

I'm afraid that that Jordan guy has something to do with that.

" I HAD TO PEE OKAY???" Aaliyah yelled back " DON'T BLAME IT ALL ON ME!!"

" oh Aaliyah I... I'm not blaming it on you. It's just... I'm... I'm sorry"

" hey babe it's fine. We'll find her, everything's gonna be alright " Steven hugs Aaliyah from behind.

" Shouldn't we call the cops??" Jane asks

" Already did, a hundred times actually." Jack drinks from his cup of water " They said they'll see what they can do about it and if they find anything they'll call us back "

" what about her parents? We should tell them " jane asks again.

" I will, If we don't find her by tomorrow "

I feel my phone buzz in my hands. I get a text from Andrew :
Hey Shawn, where are you?

" um hey it's me Jack again, M we are all worried about you... Please call me back " I hear Jack say holding his phone against his ear.

I text Andrew back :

I'm kind of busy Drew...

I'll see you tomorrow.

I throw my phone on the couch and let out a frustrated groan. I really hope Maya's okay.