6

" maya is everything okay ? "

" I know it's late but Shawn can you come pick me up now ? Please ? " I say and I shiver as the cold air hits my skin .

" where are you ? Are you okay ? "

"  I'm okay . I'm at a party , and  there's Blake , he ... can you come please ? I need to get out of here and I don't have my car . Only if it's okay with y- "

" I'm on my way , text me you're location " he says and hangs up the phone .

I text him my location and look up just to see Blake walking towards me .

" Maya ? Where did you go ? Come inside it's cold here " he says getting closer .

I take a step backwards to make more space between us but my back hit the car .

Oh . Fuck .

" no I'm fine here I ... " I stop when he wraps his hand around my wrist " I-I'm going home anyway " I try to move my hand away from his grip , but his grip tightens on me .

" you are not going anywhere " his tone was harsh , just like his grip .

" let go you're hurting me " I say trying to yank from his hold but it gets stronger .

He looks me right in the eyes " you already embarrassed me in front of my friends so go back insi- "

" She said to let go asshole " a familiar voice shouts from behind us .

I turn to see Shawn but Blake keeps staring at me . Shawn starts walking towards us until he's standing right in front of Blake .

" I swear to god if you don't leave right now I'll punch you in the fucking face  " Shawn says harshly , and it sounds like he is threatening him .

Blake looks at me , then at Shawn before he lets go off my wrist . He raises his hand in the air and looks at me mouthing something but it was to dark for me to see what he was saying . He then turns around and walks in the house .

" are you okay ? " Shawn asks as I rub my wrist , looking at the red marks his fingers left .

" yeah ... I'm fine " I say sliding in the passanger seat of Shawn's jeep .

He drives in silence and it was awkward .

" what did he do ? Did he hurt you ? " Shawn says breaking the silence .

" N-no he didn't " I stutter looking out of the window .

He looks at me and It's like he is not convinced by my answer .

" no really I'm fine "

" Maya don't lie to me " he says his grip tightening on the wheel .

" why does it matter to you ? "

He stays silent for a minute and looks back at the road .

" because I care about you Maya . Alot "

The car ride was silent til we arrived at my house .

" uhmm my parents aren't home and I don't wanna stay alone after what happened so ... can you stay with me tonight ? "

" sure " he says smiling .

We get out of the car and get in the house .

" I'll sleep in the guess room " shawn says as we walk upstairs . I nod and Show him where the room is . He enters it and I go to my room .

As I lay on my bed I remember something . I get up and walk towards the guess room. 

" shawn-" I open the door but stop when I see Shawn shirtless his back facing me .

" uhh ? " he mumbles turning around and he starts walking towards me . I'm still standing on the room's door so he stands in front of me and leans on the door's frame .

" Thank you for helping me tonight " I say trying my hardest not to look at his bare torso .

" anytime " he says before he leans forward as if he was about to kiss me .

" can you hear that ? " I ask him and I could see confusion on his face.

" what ? " he says frowning his eyebrows .

" it's my beautiful soft , warm bed calling my name . I must go see what it wants . Good night " I say and Shawn starts laughing .

" alright , night "

I go to my room , I close the door and lay on my bed closing my eyes and I soon fall asleep .

         ____________________________

   Please don't forget to vote ❤