24

We went to the hospital to do a check up. Nothing was broken and there was no serious injuries, just some bruises and a small cut on my upper arm.

Two policemen came too. They asked me some questions about the kidnapping. I told them everything  And then I was finally free to go home.

Shawn and Jake brought me home. When Shawn was sure that i'd be fine and after that my parents had thanked him, he left with jake. He has some things to finish before he goes on tour again.

I talked with my parents about what happened for like one hour, before they got a call. Dad had to leave while mom stayed with me. She's currently downstairs while I'm sitting in my bed watching " the vampire dairies" on Netflix.

I hear a knock on the door. "come in" I say as I close my laptop and put it next to me.

Aaliyah, emma, Stevan and Jake enter my room. Liyah and emma sits on my bed next to me as the boys sits on the small couch on my right.

" hey guys" I smile happy to see them.
" I've missed you"

" we missed you too" Aaliyah hugs me. And soon after everyone come and we do a group hug.

" how have you been doing?" Jack asks me.

" good. A little tired but I'm fine"

" you should see all the things you've missed. Stevan got his head stuck in a tree" Emma giggles.

" wait whattt?? How did that happen?! omg " I laugh.

We talk and laugh for about an hour.
I've missed talking to them so much.

" well You're tired and you kinda need to rest now so we're leaving"

" no I'm fine. Stay" I look at them with puppy eyes.

" it's time for the baby to go to sleep" Jake jokes while covering me with the blanket.

" it's still 5 PM"

None of them listen to me as they all get out.

I make myself comfortable before  checking my phone to see if I got any messages. I then put my laptop on my lap ready to continue watching TVD when I hear a knock on the door.

" heyy"

I look up and make eye contact with a pair of brown eyes. I smile immediately " hi"

Shawn has a bouquet of red and white roses in his hands. " I hope you like them" he says and sits down next to me. He puts them on the little table next to the bed and then hugs me.

" how are you feeling?" he asks me and puts a stand of my hair behind my ear.

" I'm okay. Thank you for everything" I smile hugging him again. I kiss him on his cheek and then rest my head on his shoulder.

" no problem babe. I'd do it again if I had to . Well let's hope nothing bad would happen to you again though"

We don't say anything for a little moment . I listen to his heartbeats as I take his hand in mine.

" my hand looks so small next to yours. Your hand is literally covering mine" I say holding our intertwined hands up "It's huge"

Shawn looks at me smirking " that's what she said"

" oh shut up" I  hit him on his chest as he laughs. I soon laugh too.

" I love your laugh" he says and touches my nose.

" I love yours too"

" and you know what I love more? It's when I kiss you" he  connects our lips together. I kiss him back Immediately.

" Maya I'm back, I forgot my phone here. It's when we were half way home that I realized that I left it h-" I pull away and find Aaliyah looking at us.

She stares at us for a few seconds.  that's awkward. I don't know... I expect her to yell or be mad.

" Oh my god " she says after a few seconds of silence.

" well I... Can explain? "

" Oh my god AWW I KNEW IT " she claps her hands " you guys are so  cute ayyy I SHIP "

Okay I did not expect that. At all

"  I'll just take my phone and leave so you guys can have some privacy" she winks at us and takes her phone before she turns around and leaves .

I look at Shawn and we both laugh before he kisses me again.

   ***
Later today I get text message from Aaliyah.

From Aaliyah :
Hiiii it's friday so  get ready cause we're going to the movie theatre

To Aaliyah :
okay can't wait

From Aaliyah :
Tell Shawn to come too

" who's that?" Shawn says entering my room. He went to drink water.

" your sister. We're going to watch a movie tonight" I get up and walk towards him " get out please. I wanna change my clothes"

" I could stay you know"

" nah get out" I push him towards the door.

" finee" he kisses my cheek then gets out.

I close the door and go to my closet. I decide to wear a flowery top with black shorts. I put some make up on and walk downstairs and into the living room. Shawn is sitting there talking to my mom.

" ready to go?" he asks me getting up. I nod my head yes.

" if you need anything hunny, call me "

" okay bye mom" i hug her then walk out of the house with Shawn.

    ***

When we arrived, they had already picked the movie. We entered and we took our seats.

Shawn sits on my right and Stevan on my left. Aaliyah sits next to him and Jake and Emma sits next to Aaliyah.
Currently we are in the middle of the movie. A scene where ' a man slams a girl's head into the wall and kidnaps  her ' comes on and I freeze .

" you're hyperventilating , are you alright?" Shawn asks me. I shake my head no.

" let's get out of here" We get up to walk out when I feel a hand on my wrist.

" what's wrong?" Aaliyah looks at me with concern in her eyes.

" she just need some air. I'm going with her don't worry"

We walk out of the movie and I start crying. Shawn brings me a bottle of water. He stands in front of me so the people who walk by won't see me having an anxiety attack. He hugs me
And puts a hand on my cheek. He looks at me but doesn't say anything at all. He hugs me so so tight that It makes me cry more. He plays with my hair as I ruin his hoodie with my mascara tears. He then whispers some things into my ear which makes me calm down a little and I let go of him.

" I-I ruined your hoodie, now there's mascara mixed with tears on it. Sorry" I say and hide my face in my hands.

" it's fine. I can still wash it" he pushes my hands away from my face and holds my face in his hands . That's when I look up at him and see how sad he is. He is almost tearing up.

" you wanna go home?" he asks me and I nod my head yes. " I'll text the others and tells them that we're going"

We walk out and get in his car. Shawn takes my hand in his " I love you so much baby, it hurts to see you like that"

I just smile at Shawn and hug him. How did I get so lucky to have him in my life?

         __________________________

Heyyy So this chapter is sooo long ( as long as two chapters) since I haven't posted in like 2 weeks.

Anyways I hope you liked it.

Isn't shawn such a cutie and such a boyfriend material???

Anyways If you like this chapter please don't forget to vote and comment ❤