5

" hey sweetie , we just landed in the airport in Paris . I'll talk to you when we arrive at the hotel "

I read the text my mom sent me before I put my phone in my short pocket .

I hear a ring on my door , I check myself in the mirror one more time before I go downstairs and opens the door .

I open the door and I see blake leaning on the door frame . I notice a smirk on his face as he checks me out .

" you looks great " he says , his eyes meeting mine.

" thanks.  You're not too bad yourself " I say smiling before getting out of the house closing the door .

We start walking towards his car and he wraps his hand around my waist .

We get into his car and he starts driving .

" where are we going ? " I ask him breaking the silence .

" at my friend's party . Steven , I don't think you know him  "

I nod as he turns the radio on

                           ****

" woah this house is huge " I say getting out of the car . Blake gets out too and we start walking side by side as he wraps his hand around my waist .

The sound of the music is so loud and there's  teenagers already drunk and some couples making out .

" I'll go get us drinks " Blake says as soon as we get in the house .

" I don't drink "

" oh come on babe , don't be a buzzkill . What's the matter in going to a party if you don't get drunk ? "

I ignore his question and look at my feet .

" fine I'll go get a drink , i'll be back soon "

I nod and  look around as I realized that don't know anyone here .

I've been standing like an idiot here all alone in the middle of the large crowd . I don't know where Blake went .

I decide to go search for him , I start walking but suddenly a hand wraps around my wrist pulling me down and I end up falling on someone's lap .

I look up and see a guy , he has short brown hair and black eyes .

" hey hot stuff " he says running his hand through his hair .

I get up from his lap and  sit on the couch next to him .

" I'm Steven . I have never saw you before in one of my parties "

" yeah I actually came with Blake but I don't know where he is " I say playing with my fingers .

I feel uncomfortable .

I could see Steven looking at something in the crowd of people . I look too and my eyes wide , feeling a bit of hurt in my heart .

I see Blake holding a red cup in his hand and flirting with a girl .

Okay this is embarrassing .

I hear people cheering , Steven gets up  and takes my hand pulling me up as well . He then drags me to where all the noises come from .

" Maya where were you ? I searched for you everywhere " I hear Blake saying from behind me . I roll my eyes and turn around so now I'm facing him .

Does He really think I'm stupid ??

He takes my hand and pull me with him even more in the large crowd  , until we are in the middle . All eyes are on us now .

My eyes wide as I see what's on the table .

Blake is standing next to me , his hand wrapped around my waist but all I could see is what's on the table and I could feel my blood becoming colder .

" try it babe " Blake says pointing at the weed on the table " it will make you feel amazing "

Everyone around us started cheering and calling my name " Maya ! Maya "

I open my mouth to say something but nothing came out of my mouth " I ... I "

I need to get out of here .

" I-I need to use the bathroom " I say running out of the crowd and toward the bathroom that is next to the kitchen .

I enter the bathroom and lock the door . I look at the mirror and I could feel tears forming in the back of my eyes .

After a few minutes , I open the door getting out . I start walking towards the front door and out of the house .

I lean against a car and decide to call Aaliyah hopping she would answer at a time like this .

I called her several times but she didn't answer . I guess she's sleeping .

I take a deep breath and call the last person I could probably count on ...

Shawn

The phone rings several times and I'm about to end the call when I hear a voice from the other line  and it's like he just woke up " maya ? Is everything okay ? "

_____________________________________

Thoughts about my story ?

LOL idk what I just wrote , I didn't plan to make this chapter that way but anyways I hope you liked it .