16

It's been a week since Aaliyah's birthday party. This week was pretty boring, at school everything was normal, Mrs. Walker our maths teacher handed us the exams we've done 2 weeks ago. I didn't get a great note but I didn't fail either. At lunch, we'd sit - Aaliyah, emma, jane, Steven, Jack and I - at a table and talk about nonsense most of the time.

Steven asked Aaliyah out on a date tonight. And I'm really happy for her. We've known Steven since kindergarten and I know that he  is a nice guy even if sometimes he likes to fool around with girls.

My parents works together in the same hospital. My dad is a doctor and my mom a nurse. They had to go on a conference today so I'm staying alone tonight. They'd come back tomorrow.

They wanted to hire someone to stay with me while they are gone but i've had a  fight telling them that I do not need a babysitter. I'm old enough to take care of myself. Long story short, they agreed that I stay alone under one condition...

That Aaliyah stays with me.

So I called her and she said that she's gonna come with Emma after her date with Steven. And the three of us would have a sleep over .

Currently I'm laying on my bed watching some movie on Netflix .

Aaliyah texted me saying that they'd be here in half and hour. I look at my watch and it's already 10 PM.

I hear a sound coming from downstairs. I pause the movie and get up from the bed. I hear the same sound another time. I walk towards my room's door slowly trying not to make any sound. As I open it my eyes wide in shook.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Jordan is standing in front of me with a huge smirk on his face and and an unreadable expression.

" hey babe"

I roll my eyes trying not to look scared but really on the inside and horrified. I want to scream, yell at him, punch him, Hit him, run away but I couldn't. I just stand there frozen.

Jordan takes a step forward towards me, and I take a step backwards. He closes the door and keeps on walking towards me. Every step he'd take forward, i'd take a step backwards until my back hit the wall.

" How... How d-did you enter i-into the house?" I stutter feeling my heart beating faster and faster.

He laughs " it's so easy to open your front door"

I put my hands on his chest and push him but he didn't move. I try to push him again but he holds my arms and trows me on my bed.

He lays on top of me and holds my arms over my head with one arm. He lays his other hand on my hip. I try to move my hands from his grip but he's stronger than me.

He brings his face closer to my face his breath hitting my cheek. He smells alcohol and smoke.
" relax" he whispers in my ear " we're just gonna have some fun"

He kisses my earlobe making me shiver. I somehow managed to kick him in the stomach. He let me go holding his stomach in pain.

I take the chance, I get up and run towards the window and open it.

" HELP" I scream from the bottom of my lungs " HEL-"

Jordan yanks me by my hair pulling me hard to the ground. I bang my head with the window's frame while falling. I cry in pain.

Jordan lay ontop of me again. He puts his hand over my head playing with my hair, His smirk bigger than ever.

" No one will hear you darling"

I feel tears running down my face. He connects our lips. I don't kiss him back. I WILL NEVER make that mistake again. I'm not the stupid sixteen year old girl anymore. He discusses me. I can't believe I used to be in love with this... With this...

Jordan punches me bringing me out of my thoughts.

" KISS ME BACK" he yells, anger visible in his voice.

" NEVER" I yell back feeling some tears running down my face. I try to push him away from me again.

Jordan brings his hand in the air, forming a fist and ready to punch me again. But before he could punch me we hear a car parking in front of the house and laughter.

" fuck" Jordan says before getting up and walking towards the window. He puts his shirt back on.

He looks out of the window and then he glares at me "  if you tell anyone about what happened i'll come after you and hurt you. I promise you darling"

He then jumps out of the window. My house isn't that high from the ground so he can jump easily.

I sit on the floor and bring my knees to my chest wrapping my arms around them as tears continue running down my face incontrollably.

     ________________________________

I FELT BAD FOR MAYA WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER EVEN IF IT'S AN IMAGINARY CHARACTER.

School starts soon so i won't be updating regularly.

Don't forget to vote if you like this chapter  ❤️