17

I've been sitting on the floor crying for a few seconds but it feels like hours. I feel nothing. I can't breath, my head hurts, my heart hurts, everything hurts.

"  Maya?" I hear a familiar voice says while knocking on the front door " did you forget to close the door? Anyways, Jack wanted to come as well s-"

I try lifting my head, but a pain shot through my neck.

" OH MY GOD MAYA!! " Aaliyah screams and runs toward me. She sits down next to me and hugs me.

And then everyone come running behind her and before I know it, everyone's around me.

" why is your shirt ripped?"

I didn't even notice that my shirt was ripped.

I could hear them talking, but it's all blurry. Jack lifts me up and sits on the bed with me on his lap. I burry my face in his chest and he wraps his arms around me protectively.

I feel safe but not as much as when Shawn hugged me.

" sweatheart what happened?" Jack asks me in a low voice.

I look down, my hair over my face, hiding it.

Aaliyah gets on her knees so now she's facing me.

" what's about it Maya? What's wrong?" She looks me in the eyes and I could see worry and concern in her eyes.

Actually, i could see worry and concern in everyone's eyes.

I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. Instead a tear rolls down my cheek.

He tried to rape me.

I want to talk, I want to tell them everything, I trust them. But I can't say a word.

" if you tell anyone about what happened i'll come after you and hurt you. I promise you darling"

" there's blood on your forehead" Emma says and Steven hands her a tissue. She then wipes the blood with it.

I feel sleepy and tired and my vision becomes blurry. I close my eyes falling asleep in Jack's arms.

   *******

I wake up in my bed. Emma and Aaliyah are sleeping next to me, but Steven is sleeping on the couch.

I wonder where's Jack .

I check the time and it's two in the morning. I try to fall asleep again but I can't. I get up and walk downstairs toward the kitchen.

I find Jack standing in the middle of the kitchen drinking water.

" you also can't sleep?" Jack asks me and I nod.

I full a glass of water and drink it. I look up and find him staring at me.

He walks toward me and he keeps walking until we're only inches apart.

" Maya do you trust me?"

I stay silent for a second. I do trust him. Right?

" uhmm yes I do"

" then tell me what happened ."

" I-I... I can't" I whisper.

" I can help you. just know that you don't have to do this alone. We are all here for you" he takes my hand and intertwines our fingers " I promise I'll never let you down "

" I know" I whisper.

I hug him and a tear rolls down my cheek.

         ___________________________

What do you think will happen next?
Leave your opinions here.

I started school so I will be updating once every week probably on Saturday or Sunday :)

Don't forget to vote and keep commenting please. LY 💕