23

It seems like forever since i've been in this dark room. And ugh there's such a bad odor. I try to move but the rope are wrapped around my wrists and waist. I'm trying to set myself free before he comes back.

I start wriggling my hands , and rubbing the ropes against the back of the chair. I feel one of the ropes loosen and a sight escapes my lisp as I manage to get my hands free. I then  work on moving the ropes around my waist and feet.

I set myself free and run carefully towards the door without making any sound.

Guess all these times watching movies finally paid off.

I try to open it but ofcourse it's locked.  I look around me and find a window. I run towards the table and move it so now it is just under the window. I stand on top of it and try to reach the window. As my hand touches it I lose my balance and fall backwards making a loud sound. I get up ignoring the pain and try to reach the window again.

As I open it I hear his footsteps. Omg no! I jump out of it and I land on a... On a bed?

Great. I'm just in another room. I get up and walk towards the door. It is open, yess!

" you little bitch, I'll catch you" I hear him scream.

I run faster. I then stop for a second to take a breath. I close my eyes taking a deep breath before running again. And then bam! I walk into a strong wall. More like a chest.

" well hello love" Jordan smirks. He holds my hand and starts dragging me behind him.

" you thought you could run away from me ?" he asks and then laughs. " well guess what? You can't" he laughs louder.

I take the first thing that came to my mind, my shoe, and I hit him hard on the head with it.

I hit him several times and I see a bruise starting to form on his forhead. He lets  go of my hand and holds his head groaning in pain.

" guess what? I can" I say sticking my tongue out at him before I start running again.

" I'll kill you" i hear him scream. A tear escapes my eye as I run faster. I'm so fucking scared. What if he catches me? I don't wanna die!

I finally get out of the house. I look around and all I can see is trees. I hear loud footsteps coming from everywhere. My heart start beating faster when I hear a loud gunshot. I turn around and see the police. I smile but then my smile grows bigger when I see Shawn. Jake is standing next to him.

" Maya" Shawn calls out. I watch as the police handcuff Jordan.

Shawn runs towards me and wraps his strong muscular arms around me. I burry my face into his shirt and tears start falling down my face  uncontrollably.

" Shawn I... I was so scared. I thought I -"

" shhh baby It's fine, you're safe now . I'm here " he says and kisses my forhead.

He moves away and takes my face in his hands " you are bleeding" he frowns and  clenches his jaw.

" it doesn't matter I'm fine " I say smiling sadly.

" no you're not" He takes a tissue from his jeans  pocket and wipes away the blood that's on my face. He frowns when he notice that I'm shaking . " are you cold?  wait here baby I'll be back"

He walks towards his car. He opens the door, takes his fluffy jacket and then runs back at me.

" here wear this" he wraps it around me and it is so big that it reaches my thighs.

Or maybe I'm too small.

" what about my parents? How are they? I've missed them so much"

" they are so worried about you. They came back immediately when we told them that you were missing. They barely even slept those past few days. We all barely slept" he looks at me for a few seconds and then smiles " you have no Idea how worried I was "

I open my mouth to say something but before I could even say a word , he presses his lips against mine. He rubbs his thumbs on my cheek and bits my lower lip  deepening the kiss.

" hey lovebirds I'm not tryna ruin your little moment, but we need to take you to the hospital Maya" Jake says. We break the kiss and I blush.

" it's really not necessary I'm fi-" before I could even finish my sentence, a pain shots in my back " ugh okay I'm not"

Shawn laughs. He holds my hand and kisses my cheek. We walk towards his car and sit in the back as jake sits in the driver's seat. I rest my head on Shawn's lap and close my eyes.

" I love you Maya" I hear him whisper into my ear.

" I love you too Shawn" I say before falling asleep.

                   ____________

Hey hey hey I'm back :-P

So how was this chapter? Did you like it?

Please don't forget to vote and comment if you like this chapter ❤️