25

~ Shawn's POV ~

After that Aaliyah found out about us, my parents invited maya and her parents to celebrate Christmas with us . Then I had a new year party. We had so much fun. I then had to go on tour. I haven't seen Maya in like 3 months but we facetime everyday . I've miss her so much. I miss her smile and the way I could make her laugh.

She has became friends with the crew and my friends. They love her and that makes me happy.

Today it's Maya's birthday. I'm planning to surprise her. So actually I have a Show tomorrow night but I'll leave early today, like right now and go see her and then come back here before the show tomorrow.

Aaliyah is going to pick me up from the airport and then we're going to go to a petshop. I wanna by her a cute little dog.

***

MAYA'S POV

" ughh" Jake groans " we've been shopping since like 3 hours, and you still wanna by clothes?? You don't get tired woman??"

Currently I'm at the Mall with Jack .

" oh shut up I haven't buy that muc- ohhh a cute black bag. I want it"

" you have like a hundred bags" Jake rolls his eyes.

" No I don't"

He gives me the ' I don't believe you' look

" okay yeah maybe I have But... this one is fluffy"

****

" it's getting late" Aaliyah says looking at her watch " let's go to my place, we could watch Netflix and have a sleep over"

" that would be a great idea"

We walk out of the store and towards her car. We get in the car and she drives us to her house. When she parks in front of the house, I get a weird feeling. Like something is up.

" SURPRISE!!" a bunch of people scream as soon as we open the door.

I see all my friends and there's Camila ( cabello :-P) - I'm not surprised that she's here, we've became friends - but i'm surprised that Andrew is here.

Isn't he supposed to be with Shawn on tour?

" happy birthday weirdo" Jack smiles holding a cake.

" something's missing" Emma puts her thumb on her chin as if she was thinking.

" I know" Stevan jumps from behind her. He takes a piece of the melted chocolate that is on the cake. I try to run away but Aaliyah holds me from behind as he places it all over my nose and cheeks.

He starts laughing. I take it as a chance to do the same to him. But before I reach the cake the doorbell rings.

" the real surprise just arrived" Aaliyah says.

I look at her confused, she just smiles and moves her shoulders up ( author's note : yk just the way shawn did in the elevator in the lost in japan music video).

I walk towards the door and open it. I gasp when I see Shawn standing in front of me, a smile on his face and a teddy bear holding a bunch of roses in his hands.

" oh my God..."

" you really thought I'd miss your birthday baby?"

I smile at him and wrap my arms around his neck hugging him. He hugs me back. " are you crying? " he asks me not letting go of me. I nod my head whispering ' I missed you ' into his ear.

He kisses me on my cheek. " I've missed you too " he kisses me on my shoulder then on my forhead again.

" hey love birds we understand that you miss each other and all but right now we wanna eat some cake" Stevan yells.

We laugh and let go of each other.

                           ***

I'm talking with Shawn when I hear the others cheering. " they are playing truth or dare! Let's go play with them" I say and get up of the couch.

Shawn holds my hand and push me back down but this time I end up sitting on his laps.

" oh come on. It's gonna be funny" I tell him and try to get up but he doesn't let go of me.

" fine but first kiss me" he says.
I smile at him and kiss him as He pulls me closer to him -
If that is even possible - .

We then get up and walk to where the others are sitting. " SHAWN! " Camila yells " it's your turn, so truth or dare??!"

" Dare" Shawn says and take a sip of his drink.

Camila smirks " I dare you to get on that table and twerk"

We all burst out laughing. This girl is hilarious, I love her so much for that.

" there's no way I'm doing that" Shawn says. Everybody start cheering and shouting his name. I even start shouting his name too.

After a few minutes, He finally decides to get up and stand on the table " I don't even know how to twerk"

" just shake your ass up and down" I shout.

He smirks " Oh really? Come and Show me how "

" Nah I'm good it's your dare not mine"

" ugh I can't believe I'm doing that" I hear him say under his breath. As soon as he turns his back I take my phone ready to record him . He starts twerking and I record it but he stops when he sees me. He stares at me and starts walking towards me. I immediately post it on my Instagram story.

" delete it" he demands.

" no"

" baby I love you but if you do don't delete it I swear to god-"

" no I'm not deleting it. It's such a good memory"

He stares at me for some seconds and something inside of me tells me to run so I run and so does he. But of course he is faster than me so he catches me and throws me over his shoulders . He slaps my ass and starts tickling me. He puts me on the couch and his fingers start moving over my body as I laugh harder and harder " S-SHAWN STOP-P !!" I yell while laughing.

" say you're sorry!!" Shawn demands.

" S-Sorry for what?" I keep laughing as he straddles me.

" for posting that video of me"

" Never!" I yell. Tears prickle in my eyes " it's hilarious"

" as you wish" he says and his fingers start moving over my body faster.

" FINE! fine I-I'm sorry" he lets go of me " Oh god I can't breath anymore"

My phone starts buzzing like crazy. What's happening?? I look at my phone then at Shawn confused.

" I maybe have posted a picture of us kissing on instagram earlier and told the fans that you're mine... " Shawn runs his hand through his hair nervously.

" so it's official?" I ask him smiling.

" it's official" he smiles back " I love you baby"

" I love you  " I say and kiss him.

" happy birthday Maya"

                    ~ THE END ~

SO THAT'S IT GUYS, IT'S THE END. AHH I'VE ENJOYED WRITING THIS STORY SO SO MUCH.

ALSO I WILL PROBABLY WRITE SOME BONUS CHAPTERS SO IF I WRITE THEM PLEASE READ THEM EVEN IF IT'S JUST BONUS CHAPTERS.

Who were ur favorites characters?

Best moments of the story? And worst moments?

Seriously thank u for reading it. Love u 💙