14

Okay first of all I just wanna say thank you so much for 21k reads.

21K READS HOLY SWEAR WORD

you guys are amazing. seeing so much love and support really warm my heart. Thank you I really appreciate it ❤️

Chapter 14 :

Steven sits in the driver's seat and Aaliyah sits next to him in the passenger seat.

Emma, Jane and I sit in the back.

Steven tells us to go ahead once we arrive, because he has to go find Jack.

There is people everywhere, some sitting in a group and drinking, some jogging on the sand, others dancing as there's music playing and even some swimming.

Steven comes with Jack as they are both holding drinks in there hands.

Steven sits in between Aaliyah and Jane. Jack sits next to me.

" having a good time?" Jack asks me giving me a drink.

" yeah I guess" I say before taking a sip from the cup.

" you're such a cutie" He chuckles and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

I look at Aaliyah and she's talking with Steven and Jane. Emma is sitting alone drinking from her drink.

The following hour we drink and chat about nonsense.

" LET'S GO DANCE" Aaliyah yells getting up and dragging Steven towards to dancing floor. She wraps her arms around his neck and they start to dance.

Maybe she had too many drinks.

" wanna dance?" Jack asks me.

I nod getting up and he gets up too. Walking towards the dancing floor, the alcohol I have consumed hit me with force and I fall almost landing on my butt but Jack wraps his hands around my waist and catches me before I fall " hun you alright?"

" yeah I'm fine" I giggle.

We dance on songs like closer by the chainsmokers, IDGAF by dua lipa, There's nothing holdin' me back, girls like you and a bunch of others.

" I'm gonna get another drink" Jack says before turning around and walking towards the table where the drinks are.

I look around and find Emma dancing with some guy but Aaliyah and Steven are no where to be seen.

The song slow hands by Niall horan comes on and a strong pair of arms grabs my hips, guiding me with the dance. I don't need to look at that person to know it's jack. I close my eyes and start dancing with him. My back is now touching his strong chest and his grip loosen up a little .

I dance as I rest my head on his shoulder. His hands slip up my sides sending shivers all over my skin. He grabs my arms and lifts them up to hook them behind his neck.

Before the song ends, I feel the need to know who I'm dancing with. I turn around and ...

" Shawn?"

_________________________

Please don't forget to vote before you read the next chapter