3- Lost in a dream

Hey. I still have no idea whatsoever on what to write on this chapter but I'm sure I will think of something ._.

Diane's P.O.V

I was practically panicking. But I still don't have much of an idea of what just happened because of the amount of time it all happened in, it was too much to take in. Every sin was gathered in one of the bedrooms in the second floor of the Boar Hat, wondering about what to say as they stared at King's still body.

"Is he going to be okay?" Elizabeth asked, as if she thought somebody would reply knowing the answer,

"I'm sure he will be okay, but not awake for maybe a day. Merlin replied. "It seems like he was injured pretty badly."

I gasped, then I frowned as everyone looked at me. I was worried and I felt guilty because he saved me and it was all my fault that he is unconscious right now. Meliodas left the room along with Elizabeth and Ban after telling me to change his cloth on his forehead every now and then as it was technically my responsibility. I agreed with them. Checking on King once again, I sat down and thought deeply of why he did something so thoughtful for me. 

King's P.O.V

I woke up to see myself inside of an unknown cave. "What? Where am I?" 

I clutched my head in pain, only to be startled by something big touching my back. I looked behind me to see a giant child with long brown hair and violet eyes. "Huh??" I blurted out. I then looked around my body to see bandages. 

((Sorry if what I write doesn't actually happen when King first meets Diane, Its always good to change things in order to make it original))

"Hey! You're awake!" The girl cheered, as she gave me a wide grin.

"What happened? Where am I? Who...am I?" I forgot who I even am.. What happened? 

"You don't remember who you are? You're so silly! My name is Diane. I found you in a river and you were really hurt! I put some bandages on you though!" She replied yet giving me another huge smile. I looked around to see a fire and some fruit. The cave was huge and spacious. 

"I also got you some fruit!" She said as she picked up an apple and carefully placed it in my hand. I ate it and persevered in order to figure out at least a few details of what happened.

I finished and she smiled at me. "Wanna play a game?" She asked. 

"What game?"

"Hide and seek! I hide and you have to find me. Count to ten first!" Diane asked as she ran outside and started looking for somewhere to hide. I covered my eyes and counted to ten slowly.

"Seven...Eight...Nine....Ten!" I got up and started heading my way around the area looking for the giant girl.

I flew past various trees and flowers, soon finding myself at a river. I looked around only to find a huge tree with bright green leaves and pink, yellow and white flowers surrounded it. Then, I found something brown moving slightly behind it, a quiet giggle then heard soon after. 

I quickly headed behind it and shouted "Got you!" As I saw her giggling uncontrollably. We headed back towards the cave and slept.

I woke up and remembered what had happened the past day, I remembered that there was a river that I had crossed. Then something horrible popped up in my head. I saw someone slashing me with a sword, causing me to fall into the river. I gasped and then caused Diane to wake up, 

"What's wrong?" She asked me. 

"I remember. Someone pushed me into the river..." 

Just then, I remembered something else. "My name... Is Harlequin..

"Oh dear... Well at least you were found by me! Right? And yay! You know your name now, Harlequin!"

There was a small amount of silence as I still tried to process what I had just thought of, as I did that, Diane broke the silence.

"Do you think that we could be friends..?" Diane asked me, doing puppy eyes at me.

"What are you talking about? we already are!" I replied, giving her a smile as she squealed.

"I was lonely for so long! Thank you harlequin!"

We played for days on end, every day we played tag together and talked. We became the bestest of friends for years..

Until the one day I broke her promise of being there for her forever and erased her memories.

Okay that was a longer chapter. Btw this is what King was dreaming of while he was unconscious. He dreamed of this for a couple of days, not years. Just making sure :)