20- Would You Rather

Hello!

I will say this again and probably a thousand more times but I APOLOGISE for not uploading! School started and it totally boosted my mood. -_-

Quick mention to @GlitchySans because their story (so far) is the bOmb, so read it pls:   https://www.wattpad.com/646481011-i-will-always-protect-you-even-if-it-costs-my-life

Anyway, ONTO THE CHAPTER!

King's P.O.V

I examined the letter over and over again. It was weird because it never mentioned a name, as at the end they wrote '???.' Raising a brow, I walked back into the tavern. Sundown wasn't until hours away so I had the opportunity to have a think about the whole thing. Walking back into the small tavern, I was greeted by Diane.

"Hey..!" She greeted nervously, which made me start to worry. Every time Diane SEEMS off, then it means something IS off.

"Hi, is something wrong?" I ask, making her jump slightly.

"No, I'm fine.!" She replied, making me question the answer given. I nod, not wanting to bother the girl too much. "If you say so.." I mumble.

An awkward silence followed after the conversation and we both didn't notice how we were staring into each other's eyes. It was only stopped when Ban called out "Look at the lovebirds!" Which made us both break apart from the staring. "Oh shut up Ban!" I shouted as my face became as red as a tomato. 

Diane blushed too and quickly walked away.

"Okay everyone!" Meliodas shouted, grabbing the attention of everyone in the Boar Hat. "We are going to be playing a game, or more specifically would you rather!" 

Ban smirked and stared at me. I tilted my head to one side in confusion, "What?" I asked, making him shake his head and look back at the Captain, still keeping the smirk on his face.

Diane's P.O.V

I had until sunset, so I thought it would be a good idea to join in with the game to make time go by a little quicker. The truth is, I am so nervous. I have a feeling King doesn't like me back, and that even trying to confess would turn out into the death of me. But if I REALLY wanted to do this, then trying wouldn't be so hard.

No P.O.V

The Captain got everyone together and the sins sat at one big table. Meliodas, Ban, Diane, King, Gowther and Merlin were included in the game, and as soon as everyone got together, the game instantly started.

"Oh, I'll start with Ban! Would you rather save me, or Elaine if you could only pick one?" Meliodas asks, giving him a look. Ban groaned, knowing that picking one or the other would end in many annoying questions. "I guess Elaine, you're like, the 'strongest' here, so why would you need to be saved?" He replied, making the Captain glare at him. Elizabeth and Diane giggled, as King sighed. 

"Moving on," Ban said, stifling a laugh. "I'll pick King!" He said, pointing to him. 

"Of course you had to pick me!" The boy groaned, rubbing his forehead.

"Yep! Well anyway. Would you rather eat a handful of grass or kiss your little lover?" Ban asked, making King go extremely red. Diane got confused as everybody turned their heads in her direction. The Captain laughed with Ban as the rest of the room became filled with confusion. "What is everyone talking about?" Gowther questioned, as Merlin assured him it was nothing he needed to get into.

"I-I'd rather eat grass!" King stuttered as he knew everybody was getting onto the fact that he was lying. "Never mind!" Ban said.

"U-Uhh, Gowther, would you rather have a heart and emotions but give up your books, or keep your books and stay emotionless?" He asked, changing the subject as quickly as he could. The pink-haired boy adjusted his glasses before thinking about the answer. "I suppose I would have a heart. It would really help me understand the concept of emotions." He replied, placing a finger on his chin. "And I don't know what to ask anyone so I'll skip." 

"I'll take over." Merlin said, looking at Meliodas. "Captain, would you rather give up your powers and abilities to save the princess or keep your abilities and not save the princess?" She asked, with a look on her face indicating that she already knew the answer.

"That one's easy! I would keep Elizabeth all to myself." Meliodas answers easily, as he starts to grope the poor girl. Elizabeth blushes. "S-Sir Meliodas please stop..!"

The sins carried on playing this game for another hour or so, as it got more and more fun. (Not really for King though!) The game finally ended and King looked out of the window.

King's P.O.V

As the excruciatingly painful game ended, I went over to window and looked out, realising it had become sunset. I nodded to myself before leaving and saying bye to everyone else. Diane had mysteriously left near the end of the game and I started to wonder where she went as I made my way to the location that the letter had told me to go to.

Well that was chapter 20! I hope you enjoyed it because it was a bit messed up with how everything was planned out. I am sorry for that!

Again, sorry for such a late update, and I hope that this story is still interesting to you! -.-

Aside from that, I am tired and me need sleep! So see ya on chapter 21 XD

Byeeee! 

( ⚆ _ ⚆ )           ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)