4- Awake

Guess who's back, back, back, back again-gain-gain. 

Me, and I'm here for a another part of Kiane ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

BTW, It getting juicy, and also, like I said there will be an edgy depression part XD but anyway enjoy children c:

Diane's P.O.V

As the sins were having a mini party outside for no reason, they all got drunk. Despite me drinking a lot, I don't get drunk easily, so I am the only one awake.

Ban was snoring loudly (like always,) Meliodas fell asleep as his head lay on Elizabeth's lap as she slept also, she didn't drink anything, so she was just sleeping. Merlin was sleeping and Gowther stared into space, really, really, deeply. So i'll count him out as 'asleep,' and King- King's not here right now, he's still unconscious.. Everybody has been worrying about him, but I know he is strong inside and he can wake up soon! 

Everything was silent. The only sound was owls and crickets, I found myself drifting off to sleep.

Until...

My eyes shot open to hear a loud scream coming from the Boar Hat. It didn't seem to wake up anybody else, and I was in my giant form. I grabbed my pills Merlin gave me and swallowed one, Making me shrink into my human size. I ran inside the Boar hat and ran upstairs, tracing where the scream came from.

I ran into a room with it's door closed and looked at the bed, only to see King, his eyes wide open, he was gasping for air and he was sweating continuously. 

"KING!" I shouted, running over to him and hugging him tightly. "Are you alright?!"

His breathing was hitched and he moved his eyes towards his stomach. "M-my stoma-ch.."

I also looked down and saw how his stomach area was covered in bandages and it was exteremely blood stained. I looked back up at his pale face with a frown. "Y-you saved me, King. You d-didn't have to go through all of that for m-me..!" I stuttered, covering my face with one of my pigtails.

"I-I.." King was lost for words. Until he started closing his eyes. I supposed he needed some actual rest for now, as it was around 12 o-clock in the night.

"Goodnight, King." I smiled as I walked out of the Boar Hat. If I over-slept inside, I could grow back into my giant form and break the place in half! I giggled at the thought, despite the annoying thought that still lingered in my mind about I can't be the same size as the captain all of the time, Merlin is such a help.

As I started drifting off to sleep, I thought about what just happened. I wonder why King went out of his own way to save me..

Meliodas' P.O.V

Little did Diane know I was awake to see the whole thing play out in front of my eyes. It's good that King is awake and I would have woken up the others and greeted him, but we are all trying to help the two get together. Diane needs to learn that I am not the right type of person for her. 

I shuffled a bit, accidentally waking up Elizabeth. 

"S-sir Meliodas..? What time is it.?" She said, yawning and sitting up to adjust herself. 

"6am." I replied. ((Yeah I know just a minute ago it was 12 in the night but imagine Meliodas went back to sleep after seeing what happened and woke up again at 6 :P))

"Oh.. Okay." Elizabeth whispered and stood up, only to be pushed down by me again.

 "Stay a little longer.." I mumbled.

"Okay.." She giggled slightly.

Sorry I had to add some Melizabeth :), the main ship is still Kiane!!

Diane's P.O.V

I awoke to see that it was around 7am. I took one of my pills and ran inside of the Boar Hat. I walked up the stairs and into King's room. He was sleeping lightly, his breathing still a bit uneven. I silently replaced his cloth with a new, warm one and placed it on his forehead, I then walked back outside to wake up the others.

Once we managed to wake up Ban, we forced him to make us breakfast. He made 7 plates of pancakes, passing them out to everyone, including the lucky pig Hawk. Ban handed me 2 plates instead of one, winking at me and staring at the stairs. I instantly got the idea, and nodded. Walking up the stairs carefully to give King one of the plates. I walked into the room to see King asleep. I placed the food on a table and woke him up.

"Ban made you some breakfast, eat up!" I whispered, as he was still sleepy. I handed him the food and walked downstairs to eat with the other sins.

Oh yeah chapter four. Diane is still a goof and still loves the captain. OOF (╯°□°)╯

Until next time doods (─‿‿─)