12- Vision

Hi! 0w0

Sorry that I have not made a chapter in ages, I haven't had the chance to, and that's not just an excuse, trust me -_- 

Well here is one now!

Someone asked me to make smut and I have been thinking about it, sorry, but my sister reads this and I know she will be showing this to her whole school if she finds out xD

Anyway, onto chapter 12!

King's P.O.V

As I finally awoke to a long, deep sleep, I wipe my eyes to get rid off the blurriness and examine my surroundings. I notice myself sitting on chastiefol's pillow form but I didn't notice she was sleeping next to me until I looked to my left. I blush in an instant, realising what happened last night. Her telling me she was rejected gave me two emotions to feel. I felt guilty and overjoyed. I hated seeing Diane upset and this surely would make her. But on the other side my chance is still there, and I have to make a move, QUICKLY.

The feeling of wasting my chances just because I was too much of a baby and a wimp to ask her out soon enough makes me want to bash my head into my own sacred treasure. I take the though off of my mind and look around once again. Of course, Ban was still snoring his head off and Meliodas and Gowther were out doing there own things. The other sins were nowhere to be found either. Just me and Diane..

I stand up, stretch and yawn. Then proceed to shake Diane lightly in attempt to wake her up. I see her stir in her sleep and groggily open her eyes. 

"Good morning!" I quietly say to her, but in a happy tone. She replies the same and smiles slightly, but she seems to realise that we were sleeping together last night, as a hint of red appears under her lavender eyes. I take her hand and slowly fly my way over to the door, opening it and instantly feeling the warm air strike my body, making me smile. the clouds passed by us slowly and the sky shone a beautiful pastel blue. I wanted to stare at it all day.

"So.. Where do you want to go?" I ask her, my mind blank with no ideas on which place we could explore first. 

"What about we go to that forest? I don't feel like walking around.." Diane giggled at her statement and I nodded. I felt lazy too, but that's no surprise. I am the sin of sloth after all! I follow her as she walks into the forest, finding a nice tree to sit on. When she found one, I picked her up, flew up to a branch and placed her on it. She thanked me as I sat down too. We then started to strike up a mini conversation. -Mainly about how nice the day was.- 

Diane's P.O.V

Our conversation became bigger as we talked about more and more things. King and me laughed about how the captain and the princess would be such a great couple, and other things about the sins that we could both agree on. I then noticed that I didn't seem to care about loving the captain anymore, and that made me happy. I needed to get over some things in life, and I guess that moment was just one of them. Our conversation suddenly came to an end, though. As a loud rustling sound was heard in the distance. 

"It's just a bird!" King assured me, as he carried on talking about how comfortable his pillow is, making me giggle uncontrollably. But his was disrupted again as the same rustling sound from earlier was heard, but way louder than last time. I stared into the direction it came from and instantly started getting scared. This time it didn't sound like any sort of animal, and plus, there was a bunch of whatever it was. 

"King..? Are you sure they are bird-" I was instantly cut off when I heard a muffled scream coming from the opposite direction from where I heard the rustling, which was King's direction.. 

I turn around quickly, and I notice that King wasn't there. I start panicking and shouting his name, impatiently waiting for an answer. And that's when I feel a hand covering my mouth and my head being hit by something hard, making me black out..

Meliodas' P.O.V

I walked around the forest that sat next to the tavern, whistling a tune and enjoying my surroundings. I usually take afternoon strolls in this area because the sunset and a forest makes a good pair, and breathing in the scent these areas usually have can be rather relaxing. I come across yet another pair of trees and notice something small in the distance. I approach it in curiosity, and instantly notice that it was Diane. She seemed to have passed out. Her face was ghostly pale and the back of her head looked like it had a large lump on it.

I pick her up and quickly run back to the Boar Hat. I walk inside and place her on one of the beds I had on the second floor. It didn't take long for her to wake up. But she seemed on edge and scared.

"You okay? I found you at the forest.." I ask her with an eyebrow raised. 

"W-We need to find King.. I had a vision a-and he is in d-danger!"

Sorry I left it on a cliffhanger!

You will have to find out what happens next on chapter 13!

Oh, and remember to read @YourWh0leUniverse 's Kiane story because it was just finished and they deserve reads. (Just thought i'd give a shoutout :)

See ya later! 。◕‿◕。

Patience - KianeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara