13- Danger

Hello 0w0

Thank you so much once again for 1k reads! I never knew that I would get that amount of reads, EVER. Sorry if this may be short because I have had a long day and I wanna go to sleep.

So yeah, enjoy! 

Diane's P.O.V

All I remember was being hit by an anonymous object, and soon after I was unconscious on the hard grounds of a forest. I haven't a clue of what caused this, but they, or it, took King. And I felt it was my job to claim him back. But right now I am stuck in some sort of dream. Pitch black was all I could see, and I was getting bored.

Suddenly, I could see a hint of colour, It's contents becoming clearer by the second. It stopped showing itself and I could figure out something in the blurriness. A bunch of people were tying another person up in ropes, making that person helpless, and unwanted. Who was that person? Curiosity ached over my body and I was determined to find out. 

Before my thoughts took over me completely, the blur was gone and I could figure out who the person was barely, before the image disappeared and it returned to darkness.

It was King..  

I felt nothing but a plague of emotions, washing over me like a wave.

Anger, sadness, defeat, worry, curiosity, and plain confusion.

Was this telling me something, or was my mind playing a trick on me? I wanted to figure this out. Taking everything I knew from the one second it showed me the image, I put everything together. The people tying him up were short, and had something on their backs, I wasn't sure what it was as that wasn't what I was focusing on.

I then decided to figure out where they were tying King up. It seemed like a tree, a beautiful, big tree.. 

I then realised what was going on..

King was kidnapped by the fairies and and they are currently at the Fairy King's Forest! 

I felt stupid for not realising sooner, but I knew I was another step closer to saving my fellow comrade, and I was sure this wasn't all just a trick. This was a plead for help, and King chose me to help him. And just as I put all of the pieces of the puzzle together, I could see a bright, blinding light appear in front of me and I was back in the world.

My first sight was Meliodas, he stood at the end of the bed and smiled. I was put on edge by the whole thing, and I just stared at him.

'Should I tell him about what I saw?' I pondered. I decided to tell him, but assure him that I can look for him myself. 

"You okay? I found you at the forest.." The Captain asked me, his right eyebrow raised slightly.

"W-We need to find King.. I had a v-vision and he is in d-danger!" I blurted out, receiving a look from Meliodas. 

"What..?" he replied. 

"He was kidnapped b-by the fairies and.. and he is going to be killed!!" I was practically screaming at this point. I thought he didn't believe me, as he was giving me a look.

"Okay, I will go and get the others-" 

"No.." I cut him off.. I knew what I was meant to do. "This job is for me, I will get him on my own!"  Before he could answer, I jumped out of bed, and ran down the tattered steps of the Boar Hat, forcing the door wide open and running outside. the surprisingly cold air hit me instantly, making me jump slightly. Being as fast as my legs could carry me, I changed into my giantess form, running in the direction of the Fairy King's Forest. 

I wasn't stupid, I knew how long the trip would be, but if I ran the way there, I would make it in no time. I made my way quickly to the forest and before I could start examining, drops of rain starting appearing, soaking me in water, as it got heavier and heavier by the second. 

I scanned the area like a detective. Making sure not to miss out any trees. 

Around a mile into the search, I could BARELY make out something that didn't match the colour scheme of the forest. 'Please be King!' I thought with hope. 

As I approached the figure, I could see more and more people appearing in front of my eyes, and then I realised who it was.

I gasped in shock horror, as I saw King, tied up from head to toe in ropes. His hair dangling freely over his eyes. I wanted to scream at the fairies, staring at him and laughing. It only got worse though, as I could figure out huge wounds all over his body. I could never imagine the pain and torture he went through.

My eyes widened in terror as I noticed what they were going to do to him next. They picked up his weak and almost lifeless body, and before I could scream at them to stop..

They threw him into a fast flowing river underneath the tree.

Well, that was chapter 13! I am so sorry it was left on a cliffhanger! I just wanted to go to bed -_-

Make sure to comment on what you think, and vote! Anything is appreciated, even criticism!

See you on chapter 14,

Bye!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)