7- Protected once again

Hey, I'm back again! :3

I was going to make a chapter yesterday, so sorry I didn't! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

This chapter is a suggestion by @gyro276 and so will the next couple of chapters maybe. Thanks for the suggestion! :D

(A couple of things will have changed though)

Also, thank you so so much for the amazing comments you have been giving me. Its not like I get a thousand reads, votes and comments but I am so grateful for the support I have :)

Onto the chapterrrr! 

King's P.O.V 

Today Meliodas, Ban, Merlin and Gowther were out doing their own things, and the only people that were still at the Boar Hat were me and Diane. We both sat on the grass outside as Diane was a giant, thinking of something to do. I was quite hesitant at being alone with Diane on one side, but on the other side I was excited to have a chance to spend some more time with her and maybe get some sort of chance to get her to like me! I felt myself smile at the idea of her liking me, but remembered quickly her obsession with the captain. What does she find in him?

Diane sat on the grass with her hand resting on her chin as she stared into space.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. 

"Yeah, just bored.." Diane sighed and thought. "I know, why don't we look around the village for a while? Let me just shrink behind the Boar Hat. Don't look please!" She told me. I flew inside the Boar Hat and waited for her to shrink and change into her human-sized clothes.

I waited for a minute, not getting impatient, until I was snapped out of my thoughts by a loud scream coming from behind the tavern. I quickly flew outside and towards Diane's direction.

I gasped as I saw Diane falling backwards, with a huge hole in her stomach and leg. In front of her stood around ten huge and strong looking monsters. I wasn't going to let them get in my way.. I flew in front of Diane and used form eight of my sacred treasure, Pollen garden. This is a barrier that surrounds a person and lets them heal. As she healed, I flew as fast as I could towards two of the monsters closest to me and used form five, increase. This made my spear turn into a ton of smaller spears. I snapped my fingers as a signal as the spears flew into the two monsters and killed them instantly, leaving eight of the monsters left. I turned chastiefol into its main spear and prepared for the next form.

Next, I used form two, guardian as another two monsters came charging at me. this made them bounce onto chastiefol and fall over, for some reason they stayed down, showing me that they fell and passed out. This left six monsters.

I once again turned form two into my main spear and decided to stab three monsters with chastiefol, also killing them. This finally left three monsters. I decided to use my most powerful form on the last three. Quickly, I used form four, sunflower. A huge flower erupted from the ground and shot out a ton of projectiles, causing extreme destruction.

I watched as the final three fell to the ground in defeat. I looked back at Diane, who was now awake, and her injuries healed. Suddenly, everything started to get dizzy, and I felt sick. All I remember at that moment was saying one word.

"D-Diane..."

Everything then turned to a blur and I must have passed out as everything turned to black.

Diane's P.O.V

I watched as King fought for me. My injuries were excruciatingly painful and all I could do is lie down and watch him tire himself out by fighting ten monsters at once.. I couldn't understand why he had to do something like that for me. By the time he had killed off all of the monsters, my injuries were healed by the pollen garden he had surrounded me with. 

He stumbled to the ground weakly and I heard him whisper my name quietly before passing out. 

"king..?" I said, hoping for an answer, and when I didn't receive one, I picked him up to notice that he had passed out. Still in my giant form, I placed him in one of the beds by reaching in through one of the windows of the tavern and raced behind the small building to shrink.

It took me around 5 minutes, but as soon as I was ready, I went to the bedroom I placed him in. I looked inside to see King awake, but he seemed weak. He slowly put his arm up to wave at me, as he slowly opened and closed his eyes sleepily. 

"Thank you, King.. You're a great friend." I smiled at him as I still wondered why he had to go through that for me.

That's when I realised we are comrades and that's what comrades do for each other. I realised it was just a friendly thing.

I remembered the time that the captain saved me from the horrible holy knights. He asked me if I was okay, and really made me feel as if I was always the same size as him. But would the captain do the same for me? I decided to shake the whole thing off. I thanked King again as he fell asleep.

CHAPTER 7 COMPLETED PEOPLE :))))) Diane is being an airhead and not realising that King is the right one for her!

Thanks once again to @gyro276 For being a good help for the next chapter and this chapter.

But for now, see you in the next chapter! :3 
BYEEEE!

༼ つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽つ