18- Plan

Hiiii!

I am in such a good mood, because after a year of waiting, season 3 of The Seven Deadly Sins finally came out on netflix!! 

I will say though, I am going to keep this fanfiction as it is, and I wont change anything like tha fact that the fairies warm up to King after he saves them, because the time I created that part, I still didn't see season 3 so keep that in mind!

Lately I've kinda been getting bored of this anime AND story, but watching new episodes completely boosted my liking to the Seven Deadly Sins, so maybe I might expand this story!

Anyway, enough rambling, lets get onto chapter eighteen!

King's P.O.V

After a long and energising rest, I lazily flew down into the bar area of the tavern, being greeted by the others. My wounds weren't as bad as everyone thought, and so the only thing I could manage to do was fly, not walk. (Which isn't really a problem.)

My gaze averted to Diane as I noticed her twiddling her thumbs as if something were bothering her, so being the person I am, I approached her. 

"Diane.. Are you alright?" 

"Oh, hey King! How was your sleep?" She replied, trying to change the subject.

"It was nice, but seriously, is something okay?" 

A look of worry appeared on her face, and I knew something was wrong.

"Its nothing, I'm just tired..!" 

"Alright.." I knew that something was up, but she wouldn't just spill it like that. So I decided it was something personal, and that I shouldn't just barge in.

Walking away, I yawned and bought up a random conversation with the Captain and Ban.

Diane's P.O.V

A sigh of relief escaped my lips as King didn't take the conversation further. To be honest, the thing on my mind was actually him. 

I now understood what my heart was doing. I truly loved King, or Harlequin. The one person to really care for me like no other would, and this would be the only chance I could get.

But one thing always made me ponder. Did he like me back?

I made my choice to try and figure out a plan, a way to ask King out. 

Walking outside once more, I changed back into my giantess form and sat on the lime green grass, resting my cheek on my palm and furrowing my eyebrows in frustration. Every idea was cheesy, and did NOT fit my personality. I thought back to what the princess told me about.

"Take my time.." I whispered to myself, this was going to take a long time, surely..

Before any other cheesy idea could fill my head, a voice was heard behind me, making me jump and turn around in the process. 

"King doesn't want it to be too much, even a simple 'I love you' would make his day one of the very best, but confess when both of you are alone." 

Merlin appeared in front of me and smirked at me, waiting for me to say something like "How did you know what I was thinking about?!" Which is exactly what I asked.

"I have my ways, It's obvious that you were thinking about this subject anyway, I guess its just something I'm good at." Simply answering my question, she wandered off and left me speechless.

Despite the fact that she knew exactly what I was thinking about, her advice seemed very trustworthy, and I felt as if King would really appreciate the idea I had in mind. Smiling brightly, I stood up and carried on with my day, thinking about the right time I should confess.

OH EM GEE IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT! I sat on my bed for almost an hour thinking of what I should write about, so I apologise if this is not enough!

Although Diane is already thinking about her CONFESSION TO KING, this book is only 3 quarters done, and many more exciting events will be happening, so keep reading, fellow readers!

Okie dokie, I will see you on chapter 19, and hopefully that chapter will be a little big longer! ;-;

Remember to vote, and comment! Anything is appreciated.

Bye! <3 <3 <3