8- Advice

Hellooo I am back! 

Sorry for the long wait on this chapter. But at least I am making one now!

Thanks again for the support. Voting, reads and comments all matter so much to me! You are all the best >w<

I dont have must more to say.. Also this chapter, the last chapter and MAYBE the next chapter is all not my idea.

It's @gyro276's idea!

Anyway, on to this chapterrrrr!

King's P.O.V

I wasted so much of my energy on those ten monsters. And I hope that what I did for Diane was worth it and that she finally decides to realise I like her. I know I have time to confess but I just have a feeling that she is still keeping her hopes up for the captain.

My thoughts were filled with more and more questions. But for some reason I didn't question what was surrounding me until I finally noticed that I was thinking in darkness. I remember being weak after the fight and passing out, then waking up again to see Diane thanking me for what I did for her. I think I must have fallen asleep and I am in a dream of some sort. I was snapped out of my thoughts as I could hear a faded voice call my name. It got louder and louder as it called my name more and more. Until I opened my eyes.

I scanned my surroundings to see that I was inside the Boar Hat and I lay inside the same bed that Diane put me in after I fought for her. I looked to my right and saw the rest of the sins including Elizabeth and Hawk staring at me as if I were an interesting object in a museum.

"Yo, Diane told us what happened, you alright?" Meliodas asked.

"Yeah, I wasn't hurt or anything. I was just tired.." I yawned and stretched as I stood up and held chastiefol in it's pillow form.

Everyone walked out of the crowded room after chatting with me. Everybody except Ban. As I flew past him to exit the room, he whispered in my ear.

"Diane appreciates you for saving her~" He whispered to me in his teasing sing-song voice. I just flew past him as he always teases me and it became a habit of his.

Diane's P.O.V

After meeting King, I walked out of the room and thought about what I was going to do today as I was getting bored. I decided to go outside and look for somewhere to chill out. I didn't feel like roaming around, I felt like sitting down and relaxing, maybe to think about things for a while.

I walked out of the Boar hat and into the village. I walked around for a while and I eventually found a small area.

There was a big patch of long, silky green grass and colourful flowers scattered around the floor. The pleasant aroma of nature filled my nose as I found my way to the middle of the grass area and sat down. The grass was so long that It was quite hard to see me. It was the perfect place to relax. As I sat down this thought came over me. It was something that I never would've known I would think of.

If I like the captain so much then why not ask him out?

As I thought about it more, the more feelings about it I would get. Regret, sorrow and happiness.

I was happy that I could get my feelings for him off of my chest and tell him how I really feel, but I would regret it if he says no and Elizabeth and him are so close, and seeing that makes me kind of sad. but happiness was the strongest feeling I was getting and I decided there that I will get someone to make him come to this area and I will confess. But I need advice on how to confess.

Elizabeth? No.. I am sure that Elizabeth likes him too and asking her could make her sad.

Ban..? No way! Merlin or Gowther? No.. 

Until the last name popped up. King... Good idea! I could trust King enough to ask him for advice on what way I should ask the captain out and he could tell him to meet me at this area! I nodded to myself at my plan as I happily make my way back to the tavern. 

Okay Chapter 8 completed! 

I am sorry that I am making Diane an idiot but things will change!

Anyway, I have nothing else to say so see ya on the next chapter. BYE!

(─‿‿─)