Chapter Fifteen - Business

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c h a p t e r  f i f t e e n

{Business}

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jayden's POV

If we had slept together, we wouldn't have done much sleeping.

So, I stayed in the spare room while she took my bed. She was wary of taking my room from me, but I insisted. The spare room wasn't ready to be slept in. But that's not the only reason, I also wanted my sheets to smell like her.

I slip my sweat pants on and walk down the hallway. My pace reduces when I see my door slightly open, and can't help but peek inside. I can't see her face, but I see her brown hair sprawled over my pillow. It makes me smile.

As much as I don't want to disturb her, I desperately need a shower since I didn't get one last night. So I quietly tip-toe into the room, past the bed, and into the bathroom. I turn on the water, strip out of my pajamas, and climb into the still-cold shower.

I lean with one hand against the wall, letting the freezing water coat my tense body. I have another hard-on, which isn't surprising but highly annoying.

If we weren't taking things slow, then I would have done every single thing humanly possible to her last night. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I asked if she wanted a bath. Part of me hoped she'd ask me to join.

When she started undressing and wouldn't let me see, I knew I had to leave the room or I'd completely lose my mind. I stood outside the door for as long as I could, listening to the lapping water, wondering what she looked like. And when I heard her pull the drain, I ran downstairs like I had broken the law.

Deciding to rectify the situation, I begin pumping hard.

A groan accidentally slips out as I come closer, I grip the wall harder.

I couldn't end last night without kissing her. Those perfect lips were taunting me all night.

If only I could taste her ag-

"Blondie, you're naked," Skylar's voice echos into the bathroom and I almost fall over in surprise. Hoping she didn't see me, I move my hand to cover myself and pretend I wasn't just thinking about her.

"I see you're having fun this morning."

"I'm just showering."

She leans against the wall, watching me with a smirk plastered on her face. Her eyes scan my body as mine scan hers. I see her black panties peeking out from under my shirt.

I'm never washing that shirt again.

Nonchalantly, I tell her she's welcome to join me, but she shakes her head and says, "Maybe next time."

She uses her finger and toothpaste to brush her teeth and washes her face before leaving the bathroom without another word.

Then, I finish my business.

Skylar's POV

I rush downstairs to the kitchen and dig through the cabinets for a cup.

Chugging the water like a crazed woman, I picture Jayden as best as I can, albeit the shower door was foggy. I let my head hang with my eyes shut. We are playing a dangerous game, and I like it.

I've slept in the same apartment as him before, unbothered, but it was much more difficult to not crawl into bed with him last night.

When I eventually look up, I see Jayden watching me from the stairs. His hair is wet and darker than usual from the shower, and his sweatpants hang dangerously low on his hips. I trace his v-line until it disappears into his pants.