87. White Girl Wasted

Who am I? Updating three days in a row. Gosh, if I keep this up you might start to think someone has hacked my account or something. #pickmegemma is still happening, but Ashton's birthday is a two part thing, and the kiss with a member of 5SOS will be happening in part 2! Promise. So remember to tag me with the #pickmegemma hashtag, and you'll be added to my chapter and will receive a smooch from a 5SOS boy :) 

Please vote! It only takes a quick second, and doesn't cost you anything. Whereas it takes lots of time an effort to keep this going on my end, and I would love it if you could. Thank you my dears. 

Twitter: WordsWithGem 
Snapchat: gemma.allan
Instagram: gemma.allan

 Harry freezes on the step he is walking on, and I also do a double take.

"Honestly Scarlett, what is your fucking problem? You need to just keep your mouth shut. I am trying to be happy so why are you so against that?" I shout from the bannister

"Because you are obviously living in some fairytale land where nobody can do anything wrong, and everything is perfect WHEN IT"S NOT!"

Harry's hand moves to my shoulder in either a move to comfort me or to stop me – I can't tell which, though I shout right back,

"Well OBVIOUSLY NOT because I can tell that you're being an absolute psycho and a bad friend by doing this. Just be happy for me!"

Calum slings back into the chair, almost wanting to remain unseen in all of this, and I almost wish I could do the same thing.

But there's no going back now.

"No Ava – being a bad friend would be doing what you want me to do. Oh my gosh you're back with Harry when there are so many people telling you he slept with Kendall? That's fabulous, I couldn't be happier!" she sarcastically retorts, holding her hands together. "I don't care anymore about social graces when I truly think your boyfriend cheated on you! Open your eyes Ava! Do you realise how ridiculous it looks from an outsider's point of view? Harry – spotted leaving Kendall's hotel early the morning after they spent the night, and the very next day you're back together? And you want me to suddenly support this bullshit? You are delusional Ava. I thought it was just naivety but you're delusional."

"Fuck you!" I shout to her.

"Fuck you back!" she replies with malice in her tone.

"Enough!" Harry says to both of us, trying to mediate. "Just... enough," he breathes, and I can tell this is all quite hard for him to hear. "Don't say anything the two of you might regret later on down the track."

The room is heavy with silence. Drawn out and drowning us all.

"I want you out," I say blankly. "You have two weeks to find somewhere else to go. But I want you out."

"I can't live here a second longer," she says, getting up in disgust. "So stick your two weeks up your arse."

"Fine!" I shout, stomping up the stairs.

"Fine!" she shouts right back.

I enter my bedroom and slam the door shut.

"Fine!" I yell back once more for good measures. I pace the length of my room, back and forth before Harry pokes his head in cautiously.

"Can I come in?" he asks quietly.

I nod, and he is at my side within a couple of strides. His arms envelope me and without even realising it I am sobbing in his arms as he rubs my back.