Chapter 1. What do you want?

It's been 10 days since my neighbours moved out and now there is a moving truck in front of my appartment house. I wonder, who is it gonna be? 

I'm looking at the stuff and my guess is a single guy. Things are looking promising.

I know what I'm gonna do! I'm gonna bake him a cheesecake. The one thing that I'm the best at. He'll love it! hopefully. 

It's 7 pm and I'm behind his door. I knock. No answer. I knock again. Now the door opens, but I can't see his face.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

Great, another grumpy neighbour. I try to be nice. "Hey there! My name is Alissa. I'm your new neighbour! I brought cheesecake!"

And the answer what I get suprises me. "Ooh, I love cheesecake! Okay, I'm gonna open the door but please don't fall down or something like that, okay?"

Now, I am freaking confused, what is happening?

He opens the door and I almost drop my cake. IT'S FREAKING MARCO REUS!

"Come in" He smiles at me. 

I try to calm down and it works. "So, you live here? What happened to your house?" I ask.

"Paparazzis got pretty annoying, so I moved here". He takes a bite of his piece of cake. "OH MY GOD, THAT'S DELICIOUS! You know, one of my friends is coming to visit me and he ain't getting that cake!" 

"Why not?" I ask.

"I WANNA EAT IT ALL!!" He screams. He is so funny.

And then there's a cnock on the door.

"Go open it," he tells, "you'll be suprised"

"I open the door and my jaw drops. 2 famous footballers in one day. I'm in heaven.

------------

So what do you guys think? Who is it? And do you like it so far? I'm waiting your comments! :D