Chapter 18. Koala bear.

"So," Thomas asks, "what did you do with Kim yesterday?"

"We went to the cinema."

"You know what? We should introduce her to Manu," he says. Omg, he has no clue!

"I don't think it's possible, because she went back to London, she lives there," I say.

"Ohh, too bad," We arrive to the parking lot,"Oh, she has the same car as Manu." It will take time for him to realize, because Thomas is...Thomas.

I got out of the car. Suddenly, Toni comes. "Hey, I got you this," he hands me a plush koala bear. I remember when I was younger, Toni always got me a toy koala bear, when I was feeling sad. "Oh my god, you remember!" I shout. I have like 20 of them in my home. "Of course I remember, how can I not?" He smiles.

"Aww, thanks," I say.

"Alright, lovebirds, stop it, "Thomas says, "You're not 23 yet. Let's go now."

"11 more days, Thomas, 11 more days," Toni shouts.

"We'll see about that," Thomas screams back.

"Alissa, I need to talk with you," Jogi comes, "We have one more game with Argentina in 2 weeks and after that, we need to split, because bundesliga starts. But I want you to come back, when it's time for Euro 2016 qualifying. You did an amazing job and I would be happy, if you would continue in here. What do you think?" He asks.

"I would love to continue," I say.

"That's good, but what's the thing between you and Erik? There's some tension between you two," he asks.

"I have no idea, but I'll try to be friends with him, but Erik needs to do the same," I say, but actually, I know very well, why he hates me.

"I'll talk to him," he says and walks away.

"Is this some kind of Thomas' toy?" Marco points at my koala, what I'm still holding. "No, I got it from Toni," I say. I see a slight disappointment in his face. "Toni? Why he gave you this?"

"It's a long story, but when we were younger, he always got me a toy koala, when I was feeling sad," I say.

"Oh. I see. Uhm, I was wondering that maybe..."

"You wanna go out with me?" I say.

"Yes! How did you know?" He asks.

"I assumed, but I can't, well not today nor tomorrow, because my friend has birthday tomorrow and I need to pack tonight," I lied to him, yes, I was going to a birthday party, but she's not my friend. We were in the same class and my brother has a crush on her. She's bimbo, fake and just plain dumb. I have no idea, why my brother likes her. Every guy who I went to same school, likes her. But she's an easy catch, so maybe this is the reason. Oh, and Toni is coming too.

"Ohh, maybe the day after tomorrow?" He asks.

"Maybe," I say.

"Aggh, stop teasing!" He laughs.

Finally, the training starts. Two hours later they start to play football. Suddenly, Thomas stops. I think he realized it now. He's confused. He looks at Manuel, he looks at me. He looks Manuel again, then back at me. Then, his face clears in confusion. He gasps. "No!" He screams.

He runs to me. "No! No, you didn't!"

"Calm down, we only went to the cinema, nothing else," I say.

"How the hell I realize this now? I'm so dumb!" Thomas screams.

"Thomas, back to the field!" The coach saves me.

"I won't leave it like this!" I show him my tongue.

They don't need my help right now so I put on my headphones and start to listen music.

The game is over. "What the hell are you doing?" Julian asks. "Stop watching her, she hates you anyway."

"I know, I hate her too, but still," Erik says.

"Dude, she's off limits, well at least for you, because you're a douchebag," Julian laughs.

"Whatever," Erik says.

The training is over and Toni runs to me. "Hey, did you got the invite also?"

"Yes, I did, but I'd rather not go," I say.

"That's so funny, every girl who I know hates her, but every guy who I know likes her. I'm just saying that I'm not every guy," he smiles.

"We gotta keep my brother away from her," I say, "I'm worried about him."

"Your brother? Likes her? What? Why?" He asks.

"I don't know, sometimes I think that you're the only gentleman in the world," I say and I can see him blushing.

"Felix is gonna be there also," he adds.

"Does Felix likes her?" I ask. Last time I saw him was a long time ago.

"Maybe, haven't talk to him for a long time, but we'll go together, right?" he asks.

"Right," I smile.

------------

Don't forget to vote & comment!

Thank you for all the votes! You guys are awesome!

Manuel+Alissa=Manuellisa (DFBfcmbgirl)

Erik+Alissa=Alrik (DFBfcmbgirl)

Add yours! We still need ship names for Mario, Marco and Toni! Maybe some surprise ship names too?