Chapter 36. Goodbye.

That's it. The last day I'm here. Tomorrow, I'll ride back to Dortmund with Marco, Kevin, Mats, Matthias, Roman and Erik. But today, I'm going out with Toni. For the last time probably. I still love him, but we don't have that spark like we used to. I hope I'm not doing anything stupid. We're going into the woods. We always went there when we were younger and had deep conversations about us and our future. 

"What are you thinking?" Toni asks. We're in his car and we're both being very quiet. This is the first time he said something.

"Just nothing," I say and smile.

"Well, I think we're here now," Toni says and parks the car. It's very quiet in here. I love it. Then, we walk deeper into the woods and just lie down. I know, it sounds kinda stupid, but it's actually really qood.

After 15 minutes of quietness, Toni starts talking: "Alissa, I love you."

What do I say now? But luckily, Toni keeps talking: "I've always had and always will. But I think that we are strangers to eachother now. I think it's pretty clear. To be honest, I've found someone and I think that you have too. So, I wanna ask you something: Are you willing to give me the last kiss?" He looks at me with his grey puppy eyes.

"Toni. Of course. And I love you too. You were my first love and I'll always love you, but I think you're right. Things aren't what they used to be. But I love you," and with that we kiss. And that kiss is passionate. After the kiss, Toni whispers: I love you, my koala."

"I love you too, my sweet little teddy," and with that, we walk to the car and ride back.

After half an hour quiet home drive, we arrive at Basti's place. I can't believe that I have to leave this place tomorrow. 

"So I guess this is it," Toni says, eyes glistening with tears.

"Toni, we will see each other soon. Remember, Euro 2016 is coming soon." I say.

"But we're over. I don't want that," He quietly says.

"Toni..." I tell.

"Goodbye," He says and sighs. Then, he drives away.

So this is really it. I don't want to leave this place behind. 

--------

Hey guys! So last chapter Marco injured his leg when they were playing against Argentina. But he actually injured himself when they were playing against Scotland. Sorry about that. I mixed the games up. But hey! It's fanfic, so I can do whatever I like! :D

I'm sad to tell you this, but I'll finish this story soon. But after I finish that, I'll release a new fanfic. It will be very different from this one. Still about football tho. Little spoiler: The main character has made a cameo in this story! Can you guess who?

And who will Alissa end up with? What do you think? I'm waiting all your comments and votes!

Sorry about the short chapter!