Chapter 13. This will never work out.

Ughh. Jasper is on the other side of the field now. That sucks. Now I have to pay attention to the game, because I'm sitting next to Jogi. I catch Stefan looking at me and his face turns red. Aww, he's embarrassed! Anyway, we had few good chances, but no goal. The game ends with a tie.

We go back to the bus and everyone is in good mood. Except for 2 grupyfaces. I'm not talking to anyone, because I'm tired as hell and the only thing I can think about is Jasper.

----------

The boys are leaving. I'm not leaving my room before they are gone. I don't want that the OPB are staying here with me. I'm calling Jasper.

"Hey Jasper! It's me, Alissa! I was thinking that you should show me the town." I say.

"Well, I'm infront of your hotel so be quick." He says.

"What? How?" I say.

"Come down, then we'll talk." He says.

------------

Meanwhile on the bus:

"Ok, everyone is here, let's get going!" Jogi shouts.

5 minutes later:

"Wait. Where's Alissa?" Thomas shouts over the bus.

"Probably shagging Cillessen." Erik mumbles.

"What did you just say?" Basti asks in a threatening tone.

"I said, that she is probably doing Cillessen at the moment!" He says.

"Jogi, put us down." Lukas is already in front of the bus.

"No, Alissa said she wanted to be alone. We got to respect her." Jogi states.

"You don't understand. Please put us down." Basti adds.

"Okay, but promise me, you won't do nothing stupid." Jogi says.

----------

"Omg, everything is so pretty here." I say. We been walking around the town for few hours now.

"Shhh. Are you hearing what I'm hearing?" He asks me.

"What? No. What are you talking..." And then I hear it. "Alissa! Alissa! Where are you? Alissa!" 3 guys are yelling over the town.

"Shit. Hide." I say and we hide into the bushes.

"It's no use. We'll never find her." I hear Poldi's voice.

"Let's go to the hotel and wait for her there." Thomas says.

"Maybe she won't show up until tomorrow?" I hear Basti speaking.

"It's our only hope." Thomas says and they run away.

"Well, I'm not going back to the hotel." I say as we climb out of the bushes.

"You can stay at my place. Let's go." Jasper says.

It's 7 p.m. and I'm at Jasper's place. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asks.

"Sure, is "Avengers" okay?" I ask taking the DVD out.

-"Okay."

The movie is over and Jasper sees that I'm sad. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"It's just... Let's face it, you are an amazing guy and I'd love to be with you, but this will never work out. You live here and I live in Germany." I say and I think I'm tearing up.

"Well, we better take the last of it." He says and starts kissing me.

-----------

OMG! I"m so excited! Don't forget to vote & comment!