Chapter 14. One last kiss?

I woke up and I can't stop smiling. I start to look around and I don't see my clothes. Crap. We played a little game yesterday where I hid his clothes and he hid mine. That was a mistake. And I can't go to find them because Jasper is spooning me. I turn around and he's still sleeping. Gosh, he looks so cute. I can stare him for hours.

"Hey, tiger, slept well?" He wokes up and asks.

"Tiger? Where did that come from?" I ask surprisingly.

"You were a real tiger last night. Rawrr!" He smirks.

"Oh, stop it. By the way, where did you hide my clothes?" Oh yes, last night was amazing.

"I may have thrown them out of the window." He says without shame.

"What? Are you gonna get them back?" I ask.

"If you give back my boxers." He smirks again.

I was smart enough to hide his clothes under the bed. "Here are your boxers."

"Really? Under the bed? Not really creative, is it?" He says.

"And what you did was creative? I want my clothes back." I whisper into his ear.

-"Already going."

I look at my phone and holy crap, I have 246 missed calls. I'm so happy that I put my phone on silent.

"I got your clothes back but they are wet, because it rained and why are Lukas Podolski, Bastian Schweinsteiger and Thomas Müller coming here?" He asks.

"Shit." How the hell did they got here? And then, the doorbell rings. "Gimme something to wear, quick!" He throws me his shirt. I quickly get some boxers out of the closet. He opens the door.

"Hey you." I hear Poldi speaking. "Where's Alissa?"

"I'm here, what do you want?" I ask.

Thomas gasps: "No! You didn't!"

"Yes I did, and so what?" I have bitch mode on right now, because this is not acceptable.

"Your brother will hear about this!" Lukas shouts.

"Will hear about what? That you guys failed? Trust me, he'll be more mad at you than me." Their faces turn red. "Let's make a deal. You don't tell nobody, I don't tell my brother. How does this sound? Okay?"

Surprisingly, they say: "Okay."

"Now beat it." I say and close the door.

"WTF just happened?" Jasper asks me.

-"It's a long story."

"Go on, I have time."

I tell him the story and he laughs like a maniac. "I would love to stay longer, but I have to go now." I say with a broken heart.

"One last kiss?" He asks.

"One last kiss." I say and then, we kiss and it's the most passionate kiss I've ever received.

"I need clothes. The ones I can go out with." I say, because I'm only wearing boxers and an old T-shirt.

"Here, take this. And your jeans are dry so you can wear those." He gives me his Ajax jersey.

After I get dressed he says: "Let's kiss, and this will be the last." He pushes his soft lips on my lips and I want this to last forever.

----------

WOOHOO! Don't forget to vote & comment!