Chapter 17. I'm your teddy bear.

I call Manuel at 7. "Hey Manu, I screwed up."

"What happened?" He asks.

"I told Thomas that I'll go out with my friend, Kim. And now, he wants to see that Kim. You need to be Kim!" What the fuck am I gonna do?

"Uhh, that's a bit unexpected, but i'll be there earlier, in half an hour." He says.

Half an hour later:

The doorbell rings. He had to call me! Thomas opens the door. I gasp. Basically he looks exactly like Manuel Neuer with a wig. This is awful. His wig is crooked and lipstick is all over his face.

"This is your friend?" Thomas whispers.

"Yes, h..she is," I say. Shit.

"Hello! I'm Thomas and you must be Kim! You know, you remind me my good friend, his name is Manuel. Are you related?" he asks. Manuel shakes head.

"She's really shy. We need to go now," I say and move past Thomas. Every normal person would realise that this is Manu, but Thomas is... Thomas.

"Be home at 10.p.m!" Thomas shouts. Me and Manuel run to a car.

"What the fuck?" I ask. " How did you...? Where did you...?"

He laughs. "quick trip to the costume rent and cosmetic store."

"Did you actually buy that lipstick, which is by the way all over your face?" I ask.

"No, haven't you been in any cosmetic store?" He asks and I shake my head. I don't own alot of cosmetics. I only own like 5 items. And they all are from supermarket.

"Let's hop back at my place, I need to take that crap off my face. Then we'll go to the cinema," he says.

We are in front of Manuel's house. "Do you wanna come inside or stay here? It will take only 5 minutes," he asks.

Me, lazy as I am, wanna stay in the car. "I think I'll stay here."

"Okay," He says and goes. I take my phone out of the pocket. 1 message. I open it and it's from Marco. "I've been thinking about you," it says. What will I answer? This is getting overwhelming, if this goes on like this, I'll demand the OPB to look out for me even more. I don't know what to answer, but Manuel already comes. I put my phone back in the pocket.

"So," I ask, "what are we going to see?"

"Do you like horror movies?" He asks. Ohh, clever boy. He knows that I'll cling to him throughout the movie. "Not a fan," I say.

"Too bad," he smirks.

We're here at the cinema. I don't want any popcorn, because then I want something to drink, if I want something to trink, I'll have to go to the toilet, if I go to the toilet, I miss the action. Simple logic.

The trailers start rolling. "Are you scared?" He asks and smirks.

"Not yet, but I'm sure, that some point I'll be clinging to you like a baby monkey clings to her mother," I say.

"I'm fine with that. Think of me like a... teddy bear. I'm your teddy bear," he smiles.

The movie starts and it's been only 5 minutes and already I'm clinging on Manu. I can see that he's enjoying this. I'm scared as shit. He puts his arm around me. I can't even watch the screen, the voices are making me scared. When will this be over?

Finally, after hour and a half, the torture is over. "Did you like the movie?" He asks.

"To be honest, I don't even know. I didn't watch it. I was too busy being scared," I say.

"Come here, you little baby," he mocks and hugs me. "It's 10 in fifteen minutes, we need to hurry.

He drives as fast as he can and I'm loving it. We arrive at Thomas' place 2 minutes before ten. Thomas is already waiting at the door. "Quick, go before he realizes, that it's my car," Manu says.

"Bye!" I climb out of the car.

"That car was oddly familiar. I've seen it somewhere," Thomas states.

"I'm sure you've seen it. In your dreams," I say.

"Ahh, whatever, come inside."

-----------------

Thanks to the wonderful DFBfcbmgirl for making me this amazing cover!

Don't forget to vote & comment!

Keep them ship names coming!

Manuel+Alissa=Manuellisa (DFBfcbmgirl)