Chapter 37. More goodbyes.

There we are, on the stadium, saying our last goodbyes to everyone. Some will go back to Munich, some will go to England or Spain or where ever they play for. Which means, I'm going back to Dortmund.

"Don't you want to come to London with me? I want my sister," Lukas says and starts laughing.

"Why do you laugh all the time?" I ask.

"Hey! When I ask you a question you don't answer with a question," he tells and starts laughing again.

"Are you high?" Is the only thing I can say.

"What? No! You're weird. But don't you wanna come?" He asks.

"I'm sorry, Lukas, but I have to go! You can call me anytime. Besides, I'm already thinking of visiting you. I want to see you play in Premier League," I say.

"Oh, well, bye, gotta go!" He says and leaves with Mesut and Per.

"Hey," I hear a voice behind me.

"Julian!" I shout.

"Do you really need to go to Dortmund? I mean, Dortmund? Really? Gelsenkirchen is so much better," he smiles cockily.

"Yeah, I get it. Schalke and Borussia Dortmund are like biggest enemies in the world, but you are speaking with a Dortmunder, so you better shut up," I say.

He laughs. "I'm going to miss you and your attitude," and he mumbles something which I can't hear. I only heard "You" at the end of his sentence. "Well, bye then," he says and pulls me into a hug. "I'm going to miss you so much!" He says.

"Me too, Julian, me too," I say.

"Hey, Juli, quit hugging Alissa and get your ass here!" Benni shouts from the distance.

"Ok, bye!" He says and runs away.

Now it's time for the Munich boys. I see Thomas running to me, but he trips over something. 

"Alissa! Help me up!" He screams.

"You little baby!" I say and help him up.

"I'm going to miss you, my little crazy person," He says and hugs me, Wow. Lots of hugs today.

"You are more crazier, Thomas," I say.

"I know!" He makes a silly face.

"Okay, see you soon!" I say to him and then, I go to Basti. He's sad. Like really sad.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"It's about Sarah, she is breaking up with me," he tells.

"I wish I could blame someone else, but this is all your fault, Basti. I totally understand her," I say to him.

He sighs. "You're right. What will I ever do without you? I'm going to miss you so much!" He says.

"Bye, Schweini," I say and turn to Manuel. He is still mad at Marco.

"So, you and Marco are a thing now?" He says quietly.

"What? No! Why are you so grumpy? Be happy!" I say to him and then, I turn to Mario.

"Hey you," I say.

"Hey," He smiles quietly.

"Bye," I say to him.

"Bye," He answers to me.

And then, they all go. I'm feeling sad now.

"Hey, Alissa!" Someone shouts my name. It's Jogi.

"What's wrong, coach?" I ask.

"I'm making sure, you'll come and help us when we're playing our Euro 2016 games. Are you coming?" He asks.

"Yes, I am," I say. 

"Ok, you better get going, your friends are going without you," He says. I turn around and see them going inside a small bus.

"Hey! Wait for me!" I shout. I quickly run in the bus. How great. The only free place is next to Erik. Can someone just kill me now?