Chapter 38. Friends.

I take a deep breath. You can do this. You're better than him. Don't say something stupid. I sit down.

"Next to me? Oh, Okay," he says. That went well. I was prepared for something worse. 

Anyway, I put on my headphones and start reading some weird love novel, that I took from home and I still haven't finished it. Well, it's pretty hard to do something else, when you have to babysit 23 guys. After two hours, I'm done with my book. 

"Wow, you're a fast reader," Erik says.

I sigh. "What do you want?"

"I want to apologize for being a jerk," he casually says.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"Yeah, you heard me right, I want to apologize," Erik tells eyes glued on his shoes.

"Are you on drugs?" Is what I ask, because I really don't believe him.

He giggles. Now that's something I haven't seen for a long time. Erik. giggling. "No, I'm not. It's just that... I'm always the nice guy and that never works. But being a bad guy, it works. It always works."

"Yeah, it didn't work for me," I say to him.

He starts laughing. "Really? Are you sure? That's how I got you to bed, don't you remember? Oh, you were begging me the night we did it," he smirks."You see? Girls only like bad guys," he says sadly.

"I know, I'm being a bitch right now, but maybe it's your fault? I mean, I was with Toni. He was extremely nice. And Jasper. I was with him, too. He was the sweetest guy ever! It was about that time when you transformed into a jerk. So you have to ask yourself a question: Can it be my fault?" I say to him.

"You really think it's me?" He asks me with a sad face.

"Maybe. Maybe you haven't found a right girl for you. But next time, don't be a jerk! But have more confidence!" I explain to him.

"But you and me? Us? We're not going to work out, right?" He asks sadly.

"I'm sorry, Erik, but no." I say.

He sighs. "That's what I thought," he says sadly. "But do you accept my apology, then?" He asks.

"Yes, apology accepted," I smile to him.

"Friends?" He asks.

"Friends." I say. Since we have 3 hours more to ride, I'm falling asleep.

I'm awaken by Marco. "Hey, cutie," he smiles.

I look to my right and there is no Erik there anymore. "Where's Erik?" I ask.

"The bus drops us off in front of our house. Erik is already at home, so are most of the team," he smiles. "Come on, I'll help you with your stuff," Marco smiles.

He carries my stuff up. "Can I come in for a minute?" He asks.

"Sure, come in."

---------

Guys, next chapter is going to be the last! But don't worry, I'll start a new one! 

I'm so happy for your support! Over 17k views and almost 600 votes! I love you all!