Chapter 22. For your own safety.

I don't know what to wear! I have tons of dresses, but they are all nerdy and weird. Hmm. Maybe this Doctor Who one? Or this Star Wars one? Yes! This red one. It's the only normal dress I have. But it's form fitting. I can't eat a lot. That sucks. I take a shower and dress myself. Those blue pantyhose will fit perfectly! A bit crazy, but that's me. I go downstairs.

"Really? Didn't you have something else to wear? The guys are going to be around you like flies," Thomas says.

"Well, I'm glad I have you," I say, "let's get going now, I don't wanna be late."

We arrive at the restaurant. Wow. It's so fancy in here. I'm sitting between Thomas (obviously) and Julian. Julian is super cute. He's like a little brother I never had. The appetizer is served. Suddenly, Jogi stands up and starts talking. "Gentelmen," he says. Pretty fancy. "You know why you're here tonight, we're here because of our Alissa. She's done an amazing job and now, she's officially part of the team. Let's give her a round of applause."

Everyone starts clapping, this feels a bit weird. When they finish it, the main is served. Everybody starts to eat, but then we can hear car sirens. Whole team runs out and leaves me alone with all of this food! I start to eating Julian's food.

"What are you doing?" A voice asks. I look up and who do I see?

"What do you care, dickhead?" I answer to Erik's question.

"I hate you. You're so fake. Everyone thinks you're so amazing, cool and whatever. But I, I can see right through you. You're nothing but a skank." He hisses. Oh, he wants to play? Let's play.

"Oh, silly Erik. I can see right through you too. A little bird told me that you have feelings against me," I say seductively. "But you will never ever have a chance with me," I whisper in his ear.

"You bitch," he says.

"Ohh, get over it," I say and return to my seat.

"I'm so over it," he snaps.

Finally, the guys return and I've already eaten Julian's, Thomas' and Poldi's main. Luckily, they don't mind.

"Hey, why didn't Erik ran out?" I ask.

"He came here with me," he answers.

"You are friends with that butthole?" I hiss.

"I want to be friends with everyone and he needs a friend. After what happened between Erik and Mario, everybody are staying away from him," he explains.

"Aww, Julian, you are so nice! I like you a lot and I'm gonna ask you an important question: Do you wanna be best friends? Like best friends forever?" I ask.

"Okay! Now, tell me your secrets," he giggles.

"Not yet, we're been BBFs for how long? 15 seconds?" and we both giggle.

I can feel Erik's eyes on me. I look at him and this turns into a staring competition. We stare each other for about 5 minutes. Finally, I can read "Bitch" from his lips and he turns away. Yes. I won.

Dessert is served and I'm going crazy. I turn into a monster. I WANNA EAT IT ALL. Luckily, some guys donate me their dessert. After eating I look like a pregnant woman. Really. This is awful. Oh well, better get going. Thomas grabs my hands and quickly, we run into the car. "What was that for?" I ask.

"For your own safety," he answers.

"Yeah, right," I say and look down at my phone. I have 2 messages. One is from Felix and the other one is from, huh, Erik. I open the Felix one and it says: "Tomorrow, after the training come to Toni's place ASAP." Okay. I open the Erik one and it only says: "Bitch." I almost start laughing. He's so desperate for my attention. It's kinda sad when you think about it.

"What are you laughing?" Thomas asks in a serious voice. Hmm, maybe I should show him that text? Yes. "This," I say and show him Erik's text.

"Is this funny to you?" Thomas asks. "This is bullying and we should do something about it."

"Thomas, don't worry, he only wants attention, it's not that big of a deal," I say.

"Well, I'm gonna talk to him tomorrow," He states.

I sigh. "Thomas, this is not that big of a deal, okay?"

"It is and I'm gonna talk to him, either you like it or not." Crap. I should not have shown him that text. I should not have done that.

----------

Don't forget to vote & comment!

Who do you ship and who do you like/don't like and why?