Chapter 7. Okay then.

I drop my stuff at Erik's place. After that, the 4 us go to a bar. Mario looks still grumpy. "You okay, Mario?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm okay." He snaps at me. 

"Whatever guys, I'm wanna sleep, Erik, give me the keys."

"Going already? I'm gonna send you home," Marco says.

We got out of the bar and Marco starts talking: "You know why Mario is so grumpy? It's because he likes you. He's jealous because you're staying with Erik. He likes you too. And I like you too."

Did he just said that? "Uhmm, but I'm staying only for one night, not for more. Well, we're here now, so I'm going to sleep now," I say.

"Well, good night, then" He smiles and walks away.

----------

Next day on the stadium I see my brother talking with Thomas, Poldi and Basti. Luckily they don't see me and I can hear everything they say.

"Ok guys, I trust you. You need to keep an eye on her. Keep Toni away from her." Yep, that's my "amazing" brother.

"Why only Toni?" I hear Basti saying.

"Yeah, there's also Marco and Mario and Manuel and Erik." Poldi adds.

"WHAT?!" My brother is furious.

Sadly, I can't listen what they are talking next, because Jogi wants to talk with me.

"Alissa, I need you to watch the boys. They can't do nothing stupid, because we have an important match next week, we're playing against Netherlands."

"Against Netherlands? Okay then." Oh. My. God.