Chapter 15. Go, just go.

"So," I ask from the guys, "Who told you this?"

"Told us what?" Basti asks.

Well, at the game you didn't understand a thing. Somebody must've told you guys." I say, already guessing who it was.

"It was Erik." Lukas says.

"Huh, Erik," I knew it! That bastard!

"Are you mad? Are you thinking of killing Erik?" Thomas asks.

"No, I'm thinking about butterflies, rainbows and unicorns!" I shout.

"Calm down," Basti says.

"No! He's probably telling everyone how big whore am I. I'm not a whore! Jasper was the first guy after..." Shit.

"After who?" Lukas raises an eyebrow.

Well, I'm fucked. "AFTER WHO?" Basti shouts.

"We know him, right?" Thomas asks.

"...Maybe," I say, hoping that they won't find out.

"OMG, we know him!" Basti screams.

"It was a long time ago!" I shout. They don't know about me and Toni. They have no idea, who it might be.

"It's someone in our team, right?" Lukas asks.

"No! It was a giraffe from the zoo!" I shout.

"So it is someone in our team, also you're not Pumpkin from Honey Boo Boo. Thomas states.

"Yes, it is someone in our team, but I'm not talking to you anymore!" I'm so screwed.

The guys tried to guess who I was with the whole way back. I was smart enough to not talk. They went through the whole team, even Jogi, but not him. Finally Thomas says: "I know! Toni!" Ok, don't do nothing stupid. Don't betray yourself.

"No effect, she's still emotionless." Lukas says. Whew, that was close.

Finally we arrive at the stadium. There's a hell loose in there. Mario and Erik had a fight.

They both have black eyes and bruises. "You," Jogi says, "You are the only one they wanna talk with."

First, I talk to Erik. "So, what the fuck happened?" I ask.

"I don't know. Ask Mario, I don't even know what I did, he started it. Oh, and by the way, nice jersey. So you did him, right?" He looks at me in disgust.

"HAHAHAA, They got me before I could do something." Ohh how I wish that I could rub it in his face. But then my brother can find out about it.

"What? You didn't?" His face turns red. "Fuck, I'm doomed," I hear him muble.

"Ok, get lost and send Mario here." I tell him. A minute later, Mario stands in front of me.

"What happened?" I ask him.

"Didn't Erik tell?" He asks back.

"He told me that he had no idea and that you started it," I say.

"Wanna know the real story? Yes, I started it, but wanna know why? He called you a slut. That you sleep with everyone. I know, you are not like this, and that's why I punched him." He says.

"What?" I start crying, "He doesn't know me! How can he say something like that? Can someone prove it?" I ask him. He hugs me.

"Yes, half of the team." He says.

"Half of the team? Call Erik back here." I command.

Erik comes back. "You. Little. Bitch." I say. And then I'm thinking, fuck it. He deserves to know. "I've only had sex with 2 guys in my life. I lied to you. One of them was really Jasper. But you have no excuse to call me a slut! I hate you! You can go to hell!" I discover that I'm yelling at him.

"I'm sorry," he says.

"Apology not accepted. I hate you. Go away." I say.

-"But..."

"But what, Erik? Just go. I don't wanna talk with you," I broke down crying.

"Shh, come here," He tries to hug me.

"DON'T TOUCH ME! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? GO AWAY!" I scream.

The others are nowhere to be seen. Possibly lunchpause. I'm so happy to see that Manuel is running to me.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Erik? Go, just go," Manuel saves me. "Shh, you're safe now," he says and I run into his arms.

--------------

So much drama in one chapter!! Don't forget to vote & comment!